Close X

Grief Relief

(Page 154 of 154: Viewing entries 1531 to 1540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  
PEEK A BOO

I AM THE BOSS - THE SHERIFF

Purred: Thu Jan 5, '17 5:59am PST 
I know the feeling of loneliness and depression , last year my loss was overwhelming . Rebby has gone for 10 years , same as Crystal and I miss her more than ever .Like I said time goes bye and the pain and sorrow is still there to haunt us
Hope you can wipe your tears and remember only the sweet and happy moments you all shared although I know how hard it is
love and hugs
Neuza and family

Tiffany(IN- LOVING- MEMORY)

Queen of my- parents home

Purred: Fri Jan 6, '17 2:40am PST 
This time of the year depression hits people really hard especially if they are alone. It doesn't matter how many years are precious ones are gone my Tiffany 16 years and it hurts like she just went away yesterday.

Our love and hugs to all of you hughughug

PEEK A BOO

I AM THE BOSS - THE SHERIFF

Purred: Fri Jan 6, '17 5:17am PST 
I agree Tiffany ! It is the same ... especially like you said if you are alone like my mommycrycry

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '17 2:12am PST 
I goofed Tiffany was gone 10 years not 16. Yesterday mommy woke up crying as she was remembering me on my last day when she had to put me to sleep she said too bad she couldn't wake up thinking of the good times instead of the heartbreaking time.

Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '17 2:45am PST 
My heart hurts so much for all of you, has i share the grief, pain, sadness & emptiness you all feel. I believe with all my heart that your sweet Rebby & Princess are together & are taking care of each other & also together they both are watching over you. I also believe that All of our angels are together, brought together by our friendships that we made through Dogster & Catster. I too wish i could think of more happy times i shared with Droopy instead of those last three days, but they just haunt me so deeply. My mind still keeps going over & over what i missed, what happened, should i of taken her somewhere else, did i let her suffer to long, all kinds of things haunt me. I try to not let my sadness show & try to send Droopy smiles, i know how she hated to see me cry, last thing i want is to upset her.. But its not always easy. Rascal helps, but nobody or anything will ever be able to heal my broken heart.
I care about your Princess, i may not of known your sweet baby, but i care & i love her, she is a part of you, my friend & that is all i need to love her & Angel Rebby deeply. My tears not only fall for me, but for all of you, my very dear friends & all of your sweet babies, Angel Rebby, Princess, Crystal, Peek A Boo, Ursula, Tiffany, D-Max, Cartman, Walker, Alexandria, Angel Eddy & ALL of Droopy's many angel friends here, i love each one with a love like they are my very own! One day we will be with our sweet babies again, we all will be together. Love You All so much!

URSULA

BORN TO BE- PAMPERED

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '17 3:20am PST 
You are welcome Droopy and we share your pain and emptiness with you
It hurts a lot and as much as the time goes bye , the sorrow is there reminding us of the good moments we shared with our beloved babies but also the sad side that we cannot simply avoid crycrycrycry

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '17 3:20am PST 
so right Droopy and Ursula we all have known each other that when we lost our precious ones that meant we all lost them as they were as much your family as ours. We will all be together at the end our precious ones waiting eagerly for us.

URSULA

BORN TO BE- PAMPERED

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '17 5:33am PST 
thank you for your support , it is very important to my mommy during this difficult time big hug

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '17 3:06am PST 
Your welcome though I have my husband Ward with his dementia it is like I am alone just like you and know how important it is to have someone to care and worry about you.hughug

URSULA

BORN TO BE- PAMPERED

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '17 5:51am PST 
I am so sorry about your husband , it is a terrible disease ... and it is progressive unfortunately . Loneliness is sometimes worse than most disease because it destroys out self esteem with depression
love and hugs

(Page 154 of 154: Viewing entries 1531 to 1540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154