HELPING TO MAKE WINGS FOR ANGELS

(Page 383 of 383: Viewing entries 3821 to 3829)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  
Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '14 1:38pm PST 
wave Skippy dancing I have pmailed Apollo and he will work on them this weekend if he can get back in dogster. The site has many problem's, but we haven't forgot big hug

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '14 9:07pm PST 
Apollo this is just a reminder of Midnight new phto ! thank you !hailhailhail

Riley (In- Loving- Memory)

My motto is

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '14 5:28pm PST 
Dear wing makers I know i have only been at the bridge for a couple of hours now but my best friend Q.Q. has had his beautiful wigs for along time now I want to be able to keep up and play with him and my brother Bandit.
I would love some pretty wings of my own Pleeeeases.

Thank You,
Riley.

little angel

CRYSTAL

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '14 9:22am PST 
I personally sent a paw mail to our wing maker to speed your request and I hope he does
my heart goes out to you and your family
love and angel´s hugs
C rystal

Luna Bear

Sniff everything- everywhere - ENJOY LIFE

Purred: Tue Aug 5, '14 9:20pm PST 
Hello! I'm Luna Bear and my mom and I are new to the group. Thanks to Crystal for asking me. I crossed the bridge on 6/21. I'm happy here but I have no wings! I've been wondering about this because I was a sweet and kind hound on earth. I heard you might be able to help me with this. I wish for wings because my mom lives in So Ca and there's hardly any clouds there. Wings would help me to check on her when she needs me. Not sure how to get them so will check back ok. Thanks!

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Aug 6, '14 7:24am PST 
smile It might be hard or even impossible for Apollo to get into this site. I have pmailed to. If any members could make wings let one of the Admin's know. Dog/catster have many problems still and i-5 is working hard them. big hug

CRYSTAL

Purred: Wed Aug 6, '14 10:45am PST 
Luna Bear I am so sorry at this point in time we cannot provide you wings to fly with us . Why ? 0nly God knows !,our wing maker is gone , Dogster is going through a troubled moment but I was told that we will have "someone " to replace Apollo and our angels will be granted their so coveted wings
In the meantime I sent you some spare ones , I know they are not a photo one , but at least this is to let you know that we care about you and the administrators are doing their best to find someone who will replace Apollo and make wings for our angels. SORRY ! I am as much as you : DISAPPOINTED !
I wish I knew how to make one : you would be in my priority list
but please accept my apologies
love and angel´s hugs
Crystal

Big Paw

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '14 9:58am PST 
As I have said before, it's possible Apollo can't get into this site. Some still can't. I have pmailed him. But if there is anyone that can help with making Angel Wings please let us know big hug

Hunter( Dark- Lord)- 2010-2014

Dark Lord

Purred: Sun Oct 19, '14 5:17pm PST 
Hi my name is hunter I just came to the birdge on Firday, I was just wondering if i could have some wings. So I can fly with the rest of my family little angellittle angel

(Page 383 of 383: Viewing entries 3821 to 3829)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383