Does Your Tummy Wiggle While You Walk?

Milo

I'm cute, and I- know it.

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 9:30am PST 
My Mommy has noticed recently that my tummy wiggles while I walk, now she is threatening to put me on an excercise program! She says that such a young cat like me shouldn't have blubbers on his tummy already. I don't know what her problem is, so what if I'm lazy, I'm livin' the good life! So does your tummy wiggle while you walk?

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 7:02am PST 
YES, my tummy wiggles, when I walk, and yes I am lazy. My exercise regiment is playing with straws. Try diet dry food, and don't leave the food down all the time.

Milo

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 9:27am PST 
My vet told my Mommy to feed me more wet food to control my weight. But it seems I will only eat so much of it and leave the rest on my plate and go for the dry food (I'm bit of a carb-a-holic and like my dry food). She has noticed that I basically lick the wet food until there are only the solid pieces of meat left behind, and to compound the problem I usually let my brother eat first so I get what is left behind. She has thought of maybe trying to blend the wet food into sort of a "meat smoothie". Has anyone else run across this problem.

Birchman- Abarnathy- Barthalamew

Birch-

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '07 8:54pm PST 
Oh my tummy doesnt just wiggle while I walk, it sometimes drags! But my parents love me for who I am.kitty

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 12:37pm PST 
My tummy wiggles ALOT!! Mom says there is just "more of me to love"! big grin

Milo

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 9:04am PST 
Oh, Birchman, my tummy has never dragged but I see you have a few pounds on me smile
Muffy you are a very handsome orangie, every last pound of you!

Purrs
Milo

Edited by author Thu Sep 13, '07 9:06am PST

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 11:32am PST 
Hi Milo
Thank for the compliment!!red facered face
I hope your having a great day today!
Purrs, Muffy

NELSON

I LOVE FLOOZIE