Photo Album

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Ming Ming- (always an- angel)

Lets Play

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 9:15am PST 
Hello Kitty's mom finally figured out how to post her with a lot of help from me.

Anyway anyone wanting to add their photos to the photo album please forward your pics to our email at orcg@msn.com. please save them as a jpg or tiff. doesn't matter what size mom can resize them before she prints them.

you can send more than one if you wantI think the more the better, if you want mom to use one from your page let her know and she can just copy one of those, she will put your name as a caption on each picture.

We have two so far that have sent pictures and of course there is my family which will be 8, so come on kitty's we want this to be ginormouse for simi.

If you have any questions or concerns just let my mom know either through catster mail or email.

I am so excited about this I am chasiing my own little pig tail.

mom will start printing and assembling the album on wednesda and then she will fed ex it out also with strict instructions for it not to be opened until the 5th.

Love Ming Ming

Ming Ming- (always an- angel)

Lets Play

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 9:20am PST 
There are currently over 100 kitty's signed up for the party, so that will make a pawsome album, but I wanted to let you know to also include the other pets in your family, right now I am the only member of this group but Sim also knows Whigger and Princess Annie. so dont forget anyone the more the better.

Love Ming Ming

Boogers

Tiki Cat should- be illegal, it's- so GOOD

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 8:14pm PST 
So wait, I thought we were just sending a pic to Simba.... I'm confooooosed (doesn't mean much).

I gotta meow with my secretary about this!!! eek

Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 7:45am PST 
We pmailed our pics to you. Let us know please if you didn't get them, and thanks so much for handling this!!!!! hughug

Edited by author Sat Apr 28, '07 7:45am PST

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:24pm PST 
Ming Ming,

Mom will send the pictures when she switches computers. All the good ones are on the other one.

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 6:08pm PST 
Mom just helped me send a photo of me and one of LuLu.

Thanks!!

Smudge

Sweet Cheeks !!

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 6:58pm PST 
How Wonderful of you Ming Ming
we just sent you ours
xxxxx

Ashlye&heart- s;Delicious- Dazzle

The Boss

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 7:51pm PST 
Ming Ming

We sent you ours family pictures, thank you fur doing this fur Simba

Love
Ashlye & Troophug

Boogers

Tiki Cat should- be illegal, it's- so GOOD

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 8:30pm PST 
COOL! I'm off to send mine!!!!!!!!!!

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '07 11:28am PST 
We just sent ours too. Thank you soooooooooo much!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3