Close X

Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 308 of 308: Viewing entries 3071 to 3074)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Fri Jul 8, '16 5:35pm PST 
Stopping by to wish everyone well, but can not this group move to another site? A site that has been created and run by Catster Macy has forums and groups almost like Catsters. Macy can set it up whichever way you like. Please don't close down forever. You all have so much experience to help others. The Olde Furts saved my life once, enabling me to stay comfortably with my Mom for two more years. You can still help others and play at this site just like here. Please check it out.
http://catplace.freeforums.net/
Love and Purrs to you all.
hughughughughughughughughughug

Sammie

Mama's Baby

Purred: Sat Jul 9, '16 10:29am PST 
On behalf of my Family Sammie & KiKi, I want to thank Sissy for her hard work & dedication keeping the Olde Furts up and running for all these years. This was truly the bestest group ever.
Love you all and thanks for the friendship over the years!
Thank you!
Angel Sam
Angel KiKi McSqueakers xoxolittle angellittle angel

Lady- ♥

Miss Manners

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '16 5:50pm PST 
We are adding our thanks to Sissy, who has been at the heart of Olde Furts, and a very faithful furnalist as well, for as long as our family has been on Catster. Her record of service is humbling, and she deserves all of our appreciation.

We are in total agreement with Athena's idea of continuing Olde Furts at "Catplace" if others wish to do so. What do you all think?

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '16 8:07am PST 
Not sure where we will land, but after so many wonderpurr years on catster / dogster there are no other sites that are quite the same, we will meander around and see what we can find and check out Athena and Miss Manners site they spoke of.

Sending lots of hugs and purrrs to all our wonderful furriends, thanks for all the good times. Memories to cherish.

Ras and the Carolina Crew

(Page 308 of 308: Viewing entries 3071 to 3074)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308