Newcomers Lounge (Chair)

(Page 82 of 82: Viewing entries 811 to 815)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  
Buddy-Budd- da Blue

I will have my- treats NOW!

Purred: Sun Oct 6, '13 9:43am PST 
Hey Furts Buddy Budd here.
I live with 4 brofurs and one sisfur and our Dad. We get along pretty well except fur Rumpy who is kinda nudgy. Every family has one I guess.
My pal is Timmy who is our Top Cat. He is a lot of fun and we do a lot of training together. Toby ia a bit touchy but he is ok. Mr Buttons is our young boy who is fun but a bit wild. Ms Fitz is our young lady who is very nice.
That is my family.
Have a good day.
Yer Buddy
Buddy Buddy

Ivy

Mama's Girl

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 2:54pm PST 
wavewavewave Hi everyone! I'm Ivy and I live with 2 other cats (Mac and Jax), and with 2 dogs (Zander and Zoey). I am the Queen around here. After all, I was here first! I've been with my mom for 12 years and I love her a lot. cloud 9 We lived alone together, just the 2 of us, for many years. I've never been too happy about the fact that Mom started adding pets to our family, but I tolerate it. Jax is the newest, he just came about a year ago. I like him the best, but I still hiss at him sometimes. shock I have to hiss to make sure everyone knows that I am Queen. big grin

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Tue Nov 26, '13 4:58am PST 
Hi Ivywavewave Glad to see you here too...come to Pie's Breakfast Club sometime and join us in the fun we have there....You will see lots of our old friends and I think meet some new ones too!

Hailey

I'm a meowmy's - girl!

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 9:14am PST 
Hi effuryone!

My name is Hailey and I just joined the group a few days ago. I just turned 10 on November 1. I am a special needs kitty with feline epilepsy and a few other health problems. I take phenobarb for my epilepsy and it seems to keep the seizure monster away for the most part. He does visit occasionally still and my doctor calls that breakthrough seizures. I live with 10 other sibfurlings. I am a happy meezer most of the time when I am feeling good. smile

Taffy, angel- girl- ♥

Protected by- Bast

Purred: Mon Feb 10, '14 5:18pm PST 
Hi Furts!

This thread is now archived here.

If you'll need it after March 2, please bookmark the link!

And newbies, feel free to keep introducing yourselves here! We'll back up any new entries before Catster goes dark!

Love and whiskerkisses big hug

(Page 82 of 82: Viewing entries 811 to 815)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82