Secret Cupid's - Come on in,..the fun has begun!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Chase- ♥- (Passe

I'm the- king !!-

Purred: Sat Feb 10, '07 1:18pm PST 
dancing
Mommy is sending out the Secret Cupid Pmails right now! Yippeeee. Once you get your Pmail, you can begin giving and coming here to post all the sweet treats your getting!!!

KILA IS AN- ANGEL KITTY- NOW

THE LAP IS MINE,- ALL MINE!

Purred: Sat Feb 10, '07 8:46pm PST 
I am so excited...I have a heart rosette and treats from my secret cupid. I can't imagine who it is but he did say some very flattering things. red face

Who ever can it be???????????????

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Sat Feb 10, '07 8:49pm PST 
Oh boy! I have a heart rosette from a secret cupid. She thinks I'm cool. I can't wait to meet her. She certainly has good taste in boys (lol).

Who are you???????????????thinking

♥- Chase- ♥- (Passe

I'm the- king !!-

Purred: Sat Feb 10, '07 9:04pm PST 
Me, Ashton and Max got a little left out of the Secret Cupid fun because our mommy was the one pairing kitties up. It really wouldn't have been a surprise. We do have 3 kitties that we are giving to though.

Would anyone out there mind being a secret cupid to each of us?
Chase (Male) 388045
Ashton (Male)388582
Max (Male)453489

Captain- Gizmo ~- Angel Cat

To love and be- loved

Purred: Sat Feb 10, '07 10:16pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewave

My Secret Cupid has left me with a heart and some treats and a note that eliminates one kitty. So now I know who it is NOT. way to go

Meowwwwww,
Gizmo kitty

Cali

Live, Laugh,- Love

Purred: Sun Feb 11, '07 9:59am PST 
OMC!!!! I am so Happy!!! And curious too!!!! I got 3 rosettes, some treats and even a star!!!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! *ponders who her secret cupid is while scratching head* You kits are the best!!!cheercheercheercheerred facered facedancingdancing

Leo

Not enough time- in a day!

Purred: Sun Feb 11, '07 10:01am PST 
My secret cupid left me a Valentine day heart rosette!!!! Yippee!!! Thank you so much!!!!way to goway to goway to goway to go

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Sun Feb 11, '07 6:11pm PST 
cheer I got a pretty heart rosette and looks like some treats too from my secret cupid!

This is so much fun!!!

Tigger - (87-89) Too- Young

Leg? did I see a- leg? I'm on it!- CHARGE!

Purred: Mon Feb 12, '07 6:00pm PST 
Meow cry I don't want to complain and there is still 2 days before valentine's day but everyone in my family got one if not two hearts from their secret cupids and I didn't even get one. frown

I know not everyone has hearts to give away but can someone tell my secret cupid to at least feed me? cry please? cry

I'm sorry if I'm complaining, this is my first time to play and I sent my secret cupid goodies and a heart. Mom says I should wait, maybe they aren't home. cry sniff, sniff cry sorry meowmy doesn't like when I cry. sniff sniff ok, I'll smile...kitty

Tigger - (87-89) Too- Young

Leg? did I see a- leg? I'm on it!- CHARGE!

Purred: Tue Feb 13, '07 4:55pm PST 
snoopy snoopy hail hail hail snoopy snoopy
Yeah!!! Wow! I got tons of treats, I mean TONS!!! and Hearts!! ♥ ! Real ones!

I'm so excited. I should have listened to meowmy, she was right, but heck I'm just a little girl and I didn't know what to think.

Thank you hail Thank you hail Thank you hail

cheercheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

I promiss to listen to meowmy from now on. kitty

You are a super secret cupid, I can't wait to meet you, hope I can stay up long enough to meet you. wink

Thank you very much.

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2