It's gotta be the bath tub

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Samwise- (1988-2008) - RIP

Faithful- Companion

Purred: Sat Jan 27, '07 10:25am PST 
I have a fountain but it's just NOT like the bath tub water faucet.

♥- Spider

The- Power of- Three

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 12:37pm PST 
Well, I've been crafty enough to stand up on my rear legs, swat & spank at the shower hose until I get some extra dribbles.

...Momma does not like this trick while they are trying to sleep! They hear THUMP, THUMP, THUMP!

♥ Spider
kittykittykitty

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 5:41pm PST 
Hi Spider
Your so funny!
I have to agree - sometimes after Mom gets finished with the shower I'll jump in there and try to swat the water around and have a great time!!!!! I don't think she appreciates all the noise but boy it a great time!
Purrs and Hugs, Elmer

Lacey

so what if i'm a- scaredy cat

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '07 6:46am PST 
i'm a bathroom sink girl myself

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 10:38am PST 
The bathroom sink is my favorite, but I do enjoy getting in the bathtub to catch the drips from the faucet sometimes. It's even more fun to jump in the tub right after I've been in the litter box and track some litter in there! laugh out loud

NATASHA

Purrrrr-ecious,- purrrrr-fect- girl!

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '07 10:20pm PST 
Meowmie always yells at me for being on the counter! frown So now I just jump right up into the kitchen sink wink and she can't yell at me for being on the counters, right? big laugh

♥- Molly- ♥

Wet Cat Allert!!

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '08 6:33am PST 
Hi everyone, I'm so glad I found this group because Ilove watersnoopyhail Drinking from the bathtub faucet is the only way to go. I just wish mom left it on all the timecloud 9cloud 9

Bear (1992- -2006)

The most- handsome cat in- the world.

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '08 3:16am PST 
I used to like drinking from the sink too, but my favorite place to drink water from......? The bathtub, while mom was in it!!! I would drink while the water was running and when it was still. After a good drink I would put my tail in and swish it around in the warm water.

Ahhh...the good ol' days.cloud 9

Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '08 9:04am PST 
Not only do I prefer the bathroom sink, I will only drink with my head to the Right of the faucet and water stream. If my head is on the Left when the water is turned on, I will move my head over to the Right, often right through the water coming out so my head gets wet.

Then I wonder where that water came from & why is my head wet? MOL!! wink

Tessa ~ DG- #13 ~

We- lubbs- U!

Purred: Wed Mar 12, '08 2:06pm PST 
I just was drinking the other day from the faucet and got it up my nose and was coughing and my tongue was hanging out - and my Mewomy had come and pat me on my back! It was scary!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2