When is your favorite time to Knead ??

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4  
Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 4:51pm PST 
Hello Kneaders, I'm Sandy, Squeakers' new sister. My whole arrival story is on my page.
My new mistress was thrilled to find out that I love to knead. Squeakers does like to knead, but she kneads paper and plastic and towels and stuff like that. Mistress was overjoyed when I kneaded her tummy, it made her giggle. Uh, she wasn't so overjoyed when I kneaded her *ahem* chest! laugh out loud She asked me if she would turn over, if I could knead her shoulders, but I haven't yet.
I like to knead when she's lying on the bed. I haven't really done it when she's sitting up. Night is nice, it makes her go "ahhh" and kinda giggle.

Pumpkin

Rabbit- Face- Motor- Purr

Purred: Sat May 26, '07 8:34pm PST 
I always knead right before i go to sleep. Actually, sometimes i knead, then run up and down the hall for a couple minutes(hereafter known as playing nascats). the kneading is used to lull them into a false sense of security.
mostly, i knead when i am happy, as in anywhere that is soft and warm.
Purring, too. I do both at the same time.
kitty

Edited by author Sat May 26, '07 8:34pm PST

Basil

I do my little- dance on the- catwalk...

Purred: Mon May 28, '07 8:37pm PST 
I knead to knead before mommy falls asleep. Sometimes she's not in the mood and complains because she'll wake up with me munching on her hair, but I can't help it. She tries to position herself so my paws hit the right spots on her shoulders, but that only infuriates me. Sometimes I'll wake her up in the middle of the night running my paws thru her hair. It's so soft and it feels really nice. Mommy's hair must have something special on it because my cousin Busta loves to rub her hair scrunchies on his face. It's almost how I feel when I rub in catnip. He starts drooling.

I like to massage mommy's head, shoulders and neck, but one time, she decided to lay on her tummy and I refused to knead her shoulders like she wanted. I did a number on her butt and mommy and her friend laughed at me.

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Wed May 30, '07 9:35pm PST 
Anytime was good for me...but right before bed was the best. I used to help put my mommy to sleep. When she was sick with a headache I was "Dr Biscuit" and did my kitty massage.

Purrrrs,
Biscuit

Dante

Illusionist- Extraordinaire.

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 6:51pm PST 
Yeah, so I don't think I'm kneading per se as I'm performing CPR. See, I got this heart shaped pillow, and I read this book, so I'm pretty sure I could be an EMT. I practice on the heart shaped pillow, but if one of my room mates' hearts ever stops, I'm there. I practice all the time, but especially when they're ignoring me while they play video games, which I'm now allowed to play, because they keep shouting something about my not having "opposable thumbs" and "half a brain."

Mochi

gimmie dat ting!

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 4:03pm PST 
I love to sit on my owner's chests/backs when they get in bed, and I get very happy and start kneading with half lidded eyes. I am told that I start drooling excessively, but I'm too "in the moment" to care. :3

Leia

Purred: Tue Aug 17, '10 12:16pm PST 
I second what Ada said at the very beginning. Whenever Meowmy sits and I can get on her lap, I knead. I usually go to sleep after that, so I suppose you could also say I knead before I go to sleep. Meowmy hasn't noticed if I do it when I settle in to sleep anywhere else but on her lap.

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Mon Aug 23, '10 5:37pm PST 
I knead a little bit if my angel and I nap together. I go full force on fleece blankets, Gabby's snuggle sack etc. whenever Gabby and Sweets are sleeping and it's just me and Angel awake at home.

Beloved- Maggie Moo- (92-08)

The Snuggle- Muffin

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 8:21pm PST 
I loved to knead at night time snuggle timecloud 9

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4