Lets hear it for Chase and Ashton!!!

Smudge

Sweet Cheeks !!

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 1:41pm PST 
Chase and Ashton, we would just like to say thank you ever soooo much for organising such a wonderful gift exchange, you have reallly made our Christmas Extra Special
* waves paws in the air*
Go Chase, Go Ashton
thank you once again for all the hard work you guys put into it all
Love and purrs Smudge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 3:53pm PST 
Tail in the air doing the Catberry Shuffle! Thank you sooooo much! This was awesome!

Jac O'- Lantern (- Jac)

I am one bad- dude!

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 4:30pm PST 
Ty so much for the hard work and deication to this. You cat's did and amazing job. You helped make my first christmas amazing. hope you have a great one too. lics n kisses
jac~

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 4:35pm PST 
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. This was so much fun. We had never been involved with a secret santa before and had so much fun. Purrrrrrrrrs

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 6:18pm PST 
Neither had we! This was so much fun, and organized so well! Kudos for Ashton and Chase.

Lizzy

Pink nose

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 8:08pm PST 
This is from all three of us....Thank you so much for making our first Christmas on Catster so much fun. This is Miss Sox's first Christmas and has been wonderful. Thanks Chase and Ashton. We hope you do this again next year!
Lizzy, Simba and Miss Sox

♥Madd- y- McCatterson

Slappin- beagles.......it- 's what I do.

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 8:46pm PST 
Thank you for a fun first time on catster. You did a great job and it was fun

Aspect

1 Aspect- Positively- Affects all- Aspects

Purred: Mon Dec 18, '06 9:35pm PST 
This is my first Christmas too! I want to purr and roll around in joy (ok I did purr and roll around in joy, not to mention jump and jump and jump in joy) at my gifts. Thanks and a million kitty kisses from Aspect for organizing this cool event! I never got mail before! I usually just steal mommy's if it looks like it might need shredding smile

♥- Chase- ♥- (Passe

I'm the- king !!-

Purred: Tue Dec 19, '06 10:39am PST 
You all are such wonderful kitties! This has been fun to do (yes, a bit of a challenge at some points...) and we are already planning the next event - "A Valentimes Day Exchange"! More to come on that later, but I can tell you now, mommy has some purrfectly fun, fun , fun ideas that will include a valentine card/small treat or gift exchange, a photo stroll and a valentine box decoration event/contest for most creative boxes with prizes!! I will need a few good cats who can commit to helping out, so let me know if your interested or if you have ideas!

Thanks again for all the nice words/Rosette's,..your sooooo nice!!!

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Tue Dec 19, '06 10:51am PST 
Great work Chase. You did good. it's been great fun and it's really made Christmas this year that bit more special.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.