Clear Creek Forest

(Page 261 of 261: Viewing entries 2601 to 2607)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 3:52pm PST 
Cedar frownfrownfrownfrown I can't stop thinking of Dylan. He was just one of the happiest dogs I ever met. Even when I grrreed and snapped at him for getting all up in my biz, he still smiled and moved on. Seriously...he has had an impact on me and I will miss him big time cryhughughughughug

♥- Cedar- ♥

High on Dogster

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '12 7:38pm PST 
I wish I would of met him Scooter. I know we would of gotten along after getting in a few sniffs. This is the first place I thought of when I heard of Dylan's passing and had to come here and think. Remembering all the fun we had here together. big grin

Maybe we do play in a dream world here but we do open our hearts for the love and heartbreaks of each friend we hold dear frown

Come Scooter walk with me for a bit....

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Purred: Mon Nov 26, '12 7:05pm PST 
Aww Cedar, thank you. big hug And you too, Scooter. big hug
Mom thought of coming here too, but it was just too hard. We're missing Dylan really badly. It's like a lot of the joy in the house is gone and it's too quiet now. cry We're doing our best though and trying to celebrate Dylan's memory by focusing on all the fun times we had with him. Dylan was all about love and fun, so we think that's what he'd want.

Dylan did go peacefully and we don't think he was suffering. The vets all believe that he had a tumour on his heart, because he was in perfect health otherwise. Mom and Dad got him stabilized at a local vet and then rushed him to the ER in the next town, but he wasn't able to make it (vet says they couldn't have done anything). Dylan went to the Bridge with his tail wagging happily because he thought he was on a truck ride (his favourite thing) with the peeps. Mom said he wagged his tail as long as he could. She says he looked uncomfortable and he lay down in the back, his breathing slowed and he peacefully gave a sigh and was gone. He never cried or complained he was hurting, he wagged his tail for the vet and gave everyone kisses. Mom says she and Daddy were telling him constantly the whole way that they loved him and mentioned everyone else who loved him. So even though our hearts are broken and he went far, far too soon, at least Dylan went to the Bridge peacefully, doing his favourite thing with his favourite people and hearing how much he was loved.

♥- Cedar- ♥

High on Dogster

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 10:44am PST 
We understand how hard it had to be to come here even now. Thank God he left peacefully and was happy right up till he had to leave. It was a sad sad day when Dylan went to the bridge. Mama still cries when she sees or reads anything about it.
She even cried when she was looking at pictures of your grandma's birthday pawty because she thought about how much fun he would of had there.

We love you all and hope that someday your heart won't be so blue even tho we know you will never get over the loss hughughughughughug

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 8:28am PST 
Thanks Cedar. hughug

It's been really tough and Mommy cries a little every day. Everyone says there's a huge hole without Dylan. Baby Gwen would have just loved him, because you could do anything to Dylan and he was happy to get the attention. The boys at the cottage will be really sad this year, because they would come from all over the island to play with Dylan. They could wrestle with him and never had to worry he'd get angry. One boy would spend an hour talking to him out on the stoop, rubbing Dylan's ears and getting kisses. And he has his own lab!

I have been sad myself sometimes, especially when I am in the bedroom or if I'm not kept busy and I start to think about things. I'm eating my food and I play a little, but not nearly as much as I did. It's not the same without my brother. frown The cats are doing their best to cheer me up and they younger two keep me company. I go over to Big Grandma's house to play with Bailey and Harley often, and sometimes I get to go to Little Grandma's house (height difference) and play with Carter. It sure helps to have so many good friends on Dogster! Mommy says we might make the trip to the Snoops meetup this year. snoopy

♥- Cedar- ♥

High on Dogster

Purred: Tue Mar 12, '13 11:05am PST 
I'm sure your right the boys up at the cottage will miss Dylan dearly. I know when I made it back to MI last time peeps that use to play with me when crazy when they saw me.
I can't even start to think how much you miss your brother Biscuit! hughughug

I sure hope you get to meet up with our Snoops families. It be wonderful for you. Mama and I can't even think about making a trip to IL at this time. frownfrownfrown
You will have to tell me all about it if you go. I think I saw that your mama posted about you going.

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Purred: Fri Mar 29, '13 3:14pm PST 
Hi Cedar! wave Mom is definitely hoping to go. Daddy doesn't really want to, he wants to go to the cottage, but Mom really wants to go. Guess I'll have to take a turn driving. thinking big laugh Seriously though, I'm quite good at it. way to go

I'm sorry to hear that you can't go. It would be great to meet you! Mom is thinking there needs to be a second meetup somewhere more East, because Chicago is too far for a lot of pups. thinking

(Page 261 of 261: Viewing entries 2601 to 2607)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261