A wonderful group

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Edward Wong- Hau ... the- 4th

Just wait till- you sleep....- ;-)

Purred: Wed Oct 4, '06 10:56pm PST 
This is really a sweet idea. there are so many caring catsters out there smile. makes me purr

just wanted to start a thread to purr at all of you guys. i figure we could use this to post future purrs as well (yes, no?)

Clyde

I am the ONLY- cat...that- counts

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 8:59am PST 
Sure! why not?! Meowmy wants this to be an informal group for kitties who were saved through catster. We can always use puuuurrrrrr threads!

Ashlye&heart- s;Delicious- Dazzle

The Boss

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 9:55am PST 
Welcome Edward!!! Sounds really good idea!!!! Since we are already addicted to the forums things...hehehe
I was thinking that maybe we can try to continuing help those that need to be adopted; we maybe can help them to find a home.
Do you remember Loki...I send to her the info for a sweet kitty that is for adoption in Canada and she will adopt her...I'm so happy when I can do something like this

Meows
Ashlye

Sebastian

Batty

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 12:55pm PST 
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the day I adopted Sebastian, Max and Ollie's big brother, from Animal Control. And 10/7 is Chester's 1 year adoption anniversary from the same place. So we're off to celebrate!

Edited by author Thu Oct 5, '06 6:50pm PST

Ashlye&heart- s;Delicious- Dazzle

The Boss

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 6:47pm PST 
Happy aniversary Sebastian!!! can be better!!! Today is my Mommy Birthday!!!!! Happy Aniversary!!!! Way to GO!!!!!

Sebastian

Batty

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 6:50pm PST 
thanks ashlye and happy birthday!!!

Clyde

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 6:51pm PST 
Happy birthday Ashlye's mom!!! Happy Anniversary Sebastian!!! How wonderful. Where's Gimme with the fireworks?

OH! And a round of apaws needs to be given to Ashlye and her mommy for helping me moderate this group! I think she's doing a better job than I am so far. MOL!

Clyde

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 6:51pm PST 
Happy birthday Ashlye's mom!!! Happy Anniversary Sebastian!!! How wonderful. Where's Gimme with the fireworks?

OH! And a round of apaws needs to be given to Ashlye and her mommy for helping me moderate this group! I think she's doing a better job than I am so far. MOL!

Clyde

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 6:52pm PST 
Sorry for the double post, I don't know how that happened!

Oreo

Mr. Squeaky

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 9:21pm PST 
Happy anniversary, Sebastian and Chester! Happy birthday, Ashlye's mommy!

Sending some purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to Lucky Boo and his mommy.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2