Local Survey

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cuchulainn

Curious and- Playful as Can- Be!

Purred: Tue Oct 3, '06 6:06am PST 
Liam and I wanted to take a poll as we really don't get to meet to many other local kitties. Feel free to copy the survey and post as a response:

1. Has your owner ever dressed you up?

2. Has your owner ever taken you to Petsmart for photos?

3. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?

4. Are you an indoor cat or an outdoor cat?

5. What is your cat food?

6. What is your favorite pet store?

7. Do you go for car rides? If yes, do you enjoy them? If yes, what is your favorite destination?

8. What is your favorite human food?

9. Are you a Momma's Kitty or a Daddy's Kitty?

10. Where did your mom and dad find you?

Liam and I will post our answers soon!

Purrs,

Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn

Purred: Tue Oct 3, '06 9:34am PST 

Mommy put a bandana on my once. It was blue with white hibiscus flowers.

Nope. She's planning to though.

Not yet.

Indoor.

We're eating Solid Gold now. Mom alternates every so often between Blue Spa Select, Solid Gold and Chicken Soup. However, Mom is catsitting now and I like to eat the other kitties' food.

Pet Supplies Plus near the Wyoming Valley Mall- they have all the food Mom likes to buy for us.

7. Do you go for car rides? If yes, do you enjoy them? If yes, what is your favorite destination?

No, I don't go for car rides as a rule. When I have to I am not happy!

Tuna, but sometimes I like to sneak over and lick the ice cream lid.

Momma!!!

I was found on Great-Great Aunt Polly's porch.

Liam

Regal Siamese

Purred: Tue Oct 3, '06 9:37am PST 

My foster mom put a blue bandana on me. And when I came to live with Mom, she bought me a pink collar with rhinestone hearts.

Not yet.

Not yet.

Indoor, of course.

Blue Spa Select (the only kind of wet food I will eat), Chicken Soup and Solid Gold. Mom hasn't tried me on the other kinds of wet food yet. I eat primarily kibble.

Pet Supplies Plus!

Mom likes to try to take me with her sometimes. I usually sing the whole ride!

Tuna!!! Miaow!

Momma! Momma! Momma!!!!!!!!!!

va.siameserescue.org

Vincenzo- Methuselah

Emporor- Peanuticus-maste- r of his domain!

Purred: Tue Oct 3, '06 5:04pm PST 
Since Tater doesn't do much talking in the non-virtual world, I guess I might as well be her spokeskitty online, too. I'll answer for us both, as usual!

--Mommy put me & Tater in a tuxedo & wedding gown (see our homepages)! I didn't mind (that's just the kinda mellow guy I am), but Tater was L-I-V-I-D over the entire incident for like, 2 days!

--Um, no, and I hope to God she never does!!! Tater and I FEAR the outside (usually means the VET!), and whine pitiously until we are taken back inside the house. Momma would LOSE HER MIND trying to get us all the way to Petsmart & back, lol!

--Again, no...the aforementioned pitious whining prevents such an horrific occurrence. We are, insistently, homebodies!

--SO VERY INDOOR!!!

--Due to struvite crystals, I am forced to eat SLUDGE (mommy calls it Hills CD...I call it TORTURE). Tater eats Purina O.N.E., weight management, cuz Mom & Dad call her the Kirstie Alley of the cat world!

--Our favorite WHAT? Don't treats just magically appear in Mommy & Daddy's hands every time they leave & come back? INTERESTING...

--OH GOD NO...NOT THE CAR!!! That evil creation has absolutely NO right to exist & we try to stay as far from it as possible! Must...move...on...feeling WHINY just THINKING about it!

--Oh, for the days before my blockage & surgery & subsequent prescription diet!!! I used to LOVE peanuts, meatballs, turkey, pumpkin pie & that smooshy orange cheese that comes in the little individual packs with the crackers...oooo....and OF COURSE, the shrimp Mom used to smuggle me home from the buffet! Tater, on the other hand, doesn't GET IT! If they give her human food, she sniffs it, bats it around & then abandons it...she says shrimp make really LAME toys!

--I am Mommy's boy, through & through! I even let her hold me in her arms belly up, like a baby & kiss my paws! Tater is Daddy's girl to the extreme! Whenever Mom hollers at her, he always says "My Tater can do WHATEVER SHE WANTS!"

--Mommy was hunting for a tiger tabby when her last kitty Clarence J. went to be with the angels & she found me from an ad in the newspaper! Mommy used to work with a groomer & one of her client's cats had kittens. As soon as Mommy saw Tater, she was a goner, cuz she looked JUST LIKE ME! Mommy calls us her tabby twins!

Liam

Regal Siamese

Purred: Wed Oct 4, '06 1:25pm PST 
Love the tuxedo! Wonder if Mommy will get me one? Where did you get it?

Purrs,

-Liam

Vincenzo- Methuselah

Emporor- Peanuticus-maste- r of his domain!

Purred: Sun Oct 8, '06 6:36pm PST 
Liam...my Mommy got the tux (and also Tater's dress) on Ebay. Mommy and Daddy both have a bit of an Ebay addiction (they also bought the pug dog a Yoda costume for Halloween...but he's an IDIOT...he LOVES costumes & marches around SOOO proud of himself)! These were also doggy costumes, but they fit us just fine (Mom just went by the measurements)! Worst of all, Mom used a framed, matted pic of Tater & me in our outfits as her & Daddy's wedding guest book...so now EVERYBODY we know added signatures all around us looking like this, PLUS it now hangs on the living room wall for all to see! HUMANS!

Cuchulainn

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 5:31pm PST 
MOL! What a nice memory though - you kitties dressed up so handsome in your tuxedoes! Mom doesn't have an ebay account. Mommy has to measure us to figure out what sizes we wear. Mom wants to buy a pet stroller...I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Purrs,

Cuchulainn

Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Fri Feb 9, '07 10:34am PST 
1. Has your owner ever dressed you up? Nope. I hate even my collar!!!

2. Has your owner ever taken you to Petsmart for photos? No but Mom is always pestering me with her digital camera.

3. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? no.

4. Are you an indoor cat or an outdoor cat? indoor, but not by choice.

5. What is your cat food? lue Buffalo Spa Select

6. What is your favorite pet store? Pet Smart

7. Do you go for car rides? If yes, do you enjoy them? If yes, what is your favorite destination? NOOOOOOO!

8. What is your favorite human food? spaghetti! yum!

9. Are you a Momma's Kitty or a Daddy's Kitty? Daddy's kitty!

10. Where did your mom and dad find you? at the pet store. I put on my best take me home look and mewed pathetically and they were suckered in by my cuteness.

Cuchulainn

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 2:23pm PST 
MOL. So you don't like car rides? We don't like them either. We love Blue Buffalo though!

Izabella- Stinkerpuss

Glamorpuss..

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 8:25pm PST 
I have a beeyouteeful pink coat with a big rhinestone B for Bella on the back. Im a Glamorpuss. Butterz is too fat for clothes.. Moms puts holiday banadanas around his neck on special occasions. He hates it!!

2. Has your owner ever taken you to Petsmart for photos? Twice. Once with Butterz and once by myself.. I'm a fabulous model.

3. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? Yes @ Petsmart. He smelled like dog pee.

4. Are you an indoor cat or an outdoor cat? Me? Get my paws wet? Never! Give me my recliner...We're all indoors only.

5. What is your cat food? Proplan indoor formula.. Delish!

6. What is your favorite pet store? Eh.. I don't like stores..I prefer the basement.. Let moms and dads bring me my things.

7. Do you go for car rides? If yes, do you enjoy them? If yes, what is your favorite destination? I like car rides on moms lap.. I'll poop if I'm in my cage. I like to go see Dr. Noto. He makes such a fuss over me!

8. What is your favorite human food? Pussghetti.

9. Are you a Momma's Kitty or a Daddy's Kitty? Definitely a mommas kitty.. She nuggles my squished up face. I tolerate her.

10. Where did your mom and dad find you? A Pet store. They saved me.. I was a sick lil baby.

Thanks for the fun survey!! kitty

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2