Post a "Cute Chloe Pic"

Chloe Lane- Griffis

Don't make me- lock you in the- pooper!

Purred: Mon Jul 24, '06 7:47am PST 
Hey everyone! I have started the trend! Now it is your turn! Post a cute Chloe pic of your own!

My picture is of me in my new kitty bed that my grandma made for me. I liked the Nike shoe box so much that my grandma decorated it and lined it in fur! Boy do I love my grandma!!

Chloé

Hello Kitty- Rocks!

Purred: Wed Jul 26, '06 12:13pm PST 
Wow! you have such a nice Grandma! I posted a picture of me just before my afternoon nap. Ok, I nap pretty much whenever I want to! The best place is in the sunroom in a sun spot! This picture is in the guest bedroom which I have claimed as mine!

Chloe Lane- Griffis

Don't make me- lock you in the- pooper!

Purred: Thu Jul 27, '06 5:28pm PST 
Wow you have a spare room too!! I have one of those, it has a great big window that I can sunbathe in front of! You have got to love those guest rooms smile

Chloé

Hello Kitty- Rocks!

Purred: Thu Aug 10, '06 8:15am PST 
The guest rooms are the best. Mom and dad put up a perch by the big window so I can watch the birdies all day. It is blocked at the moment because of the air conditioner so I go in the sunroom to keep an eye on everything. The extra bed is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe,- 1998-2011

I'm always a- Girlie-Girl

Purred: Tue May 29, '07 3:05pm PST 
Hello, I know this is an "old" thread, but so many new "Chloes" have joined since then, (and "I" am responsible for a lot of them!) This is the only photo of me that Momma's sister had, to use at the time. She had to take "pictures of pictures" and by the time they got the lighting figured out, the camera batteries were low... Momma has a really cute photo of Casper and Me, each flopped over the arms of the same chair, like "bookends", its alot of fun. Momma hopes to get this photo put on my page someday...

Chloe,- 1998-2011

I'm always a- Girlie-Girl

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 8:44pm PST 
This is actually a "new" picture of me, my Floppy Chloe picture is still in the "Cute Chloe Pic's" section in the Group Photos. (I am happy it remained there, when Momma changed my main photo to this one.) I am 8 yrs old, here, and getting quite the "Hiney" on me!!kitty

Edited by author Sat Sep 15, '07 8:45pm PST