Your Forever Home!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Honey (In Loving Memory)

Honey, You are- Missed!

Purred: Mon Jul 31, '06 2:12pm PST 
We were looking for a dog for our son who was 11 at the time. We saw an add in the paper that a divorced mom with 2 children was going to have to give up their 2-month-old yellow lab puppy because she was going to have to go back to work. We went over to their home to see this puppy and it was "love at first site!" She was nipping at the shorts of the little boy who lived there and she was so cute. We told the woman that we would like to buy Honey from her and the rest is history!!!! Of course, Honey became mommy's best furry friend and we would walk for hours each day together. We had our "Sweet Little Honey Girl" for 11 years and she gave us many smiles during those years.

Bravo

Come... PLAY- WITH ME!!!

Purred: Tue Aug 22, '06 2:18pm PST 
I was from this guy's house. When my owners were picking me up to go home I went into my "special" corner to go to the bathroom but my crazy owner, Hannah picked me up and got pea on her sweatshirt. Aren't humans dumb?

Bravo

Come... PLAY- WITH ME!!!

Purred: Sun Nov 19, '06 3:14pm PST 
My story is simple. My mommy, sissys and daddy were looking for a puppy because my mommy and daddy said my sissys could get a puppy. They said that on Christmas. They went to where I was and loved the black puppies. My sissy was sitting down and I kept crawling under her legs. It was puppy love that I was giving. Sissy told mommy and mommy said okay to me. Later, they came back and picked me up. I got lots of love and still do!!!

Woof, Bravo smile

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2