Thank you new members!

Mocha

Fish-Back

Purred: Fri Jun 9, '06 12:21am PST 
Hi Kitties of the Cafe! This is Mocha your group administrator. I just wanted to say thanks to all the new members who decided to join Kitty Cafe. What a nice variety of Mochas we have now! You are all good tasting kitty cafe drinks! Enjoy a night time cup full of fur.

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Sat May 12, '07 11:11pm PST 
Hi thanks for inviting me to the group.

Mocha

Fish-Back

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 1:13am PST 
Your welcome Coco. I wish other members would invite kitties to our group too. But anyway I did a search today on the name "Mocha" on the advanced search and boy there are more Mocha's than I had even known on Catster! Some have even been on Catster for 2 yrs and haven't joined our group yet! So I guess it won't always be boring to go searching for cats to join our group. I think it's interesting that there haven't been any kitties join our group who don't have a Coffee name. I have invited a small handful who have nick names like "Coffee Bean" even though they are named something like "Lexi". But coffee is so popular (in the United States anyway) that I guess many people could call their cat "Coffee Bean" just because they are an energetic cat and still not want to join our group. I don't want kitties in our group to feel like they're "just another Mocha" so I try to think of who to invite that would diversify the group. There have been some cats with original names who have joined recently which makes it fun. Hopefully Cafe Kitties is fun for everyone!

Enjoy your cup full of fur!

Chai

Naturally Me-ow!

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 1:45am PST 
Thanks for the invite! Chai was named after I discovered a new favorite--Chai Tea Lattes! It took a few years, but I finally gave in to Starbucks (and the zillion other coffee shops in the PNW) in a big way...

MOCHA

I love my- furmate, Reggie!

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 2:27pm PST 
thanks for inviting me to join. My mom was going to name me sushi but my godmother, Linda, said that I should be called Mocha because of my color and the name stuck......I'm glad ....I wouldn't want to be sushi.....laugh out loud