What's the 'kraziest' thing your cat has ever done?

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Phoebe

Meeeeow.

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 11:14am PST 
Just a little something to pass the time. Everyone loves kitty stories.

Phoebe

Meeeeow.

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 11:17am PST 
This is hard to describe and I have yet to catch her on film doing this but Phoebe will sometimes sit back on her hind legs and then lift her front legs up and sit back. It's very strange, almost like she's surrendering to the cops.

I'll let you know if I catch her in the act again.

Morpheus

Lord of Dreams

Purred: Mon Apr 17, '06 5:51am PST 
When I was I kitten I used to chase my human daddy around the apartment attacking his feet. The only way he would be able to get away from me would be to stand on the dining room table!

Kavan

My handsome

Purred: Fri May 12, '06 7:21am PST 
It's not so crazy for a Munchkin, but we both love to sit back up on our back haunches and just sit there, but it looks strange to others, lol. Kaylen talks to the lil lazer light that they both like to chase. But Kaylen has the cutest squeaking noises that comes out of him, its so adorable.

♥Foxx- y- Love♥

Foxxy Love- Most Gangsta- Kitty on Earth!

Purred: Sun Jun 11, '06 8:24pm PST 
Well, Once I was sleeping on top of a chair, and then my sister came up and surprised me, so I freaked out and knocked over 4 dining room chairs, and then ran around my house!

Darbin

!!!Boing!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 12:21pm PST 
Darbin LOVES to go into bathrooms, locate the toilet paper, and start shredding/pulling off the entire roll! Then he drags it into other rooms... I would say that's pretty "krazy"!

Darbin

!!!Boing!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 12:22pm PST 
Darbin LOVES to go into bathrooms, locate the toilet paper, and start shredding/pulling off the entire roll! Then he drags it into other rooms... I would say that's pretty "krazy"!

Bailey

Take me outside- NOW!

Purred: Thu Jul 13, '06 8:08pm PST 
If you look at my photos on my webpage, you'll see me doing my "famous" airborne acrobatic act! I fling myself into the air and try to whack the paperball down... it looks pretty cool! I also have been known to peek in on my humans while they are in the shower... that gets them every single time! hehe!

Mr.- Sneakers-Rai- nbow- Bridgekid

It's Mine! My- own. My love. My- PRESCIOUS

Purred: Fri Jul 14, '06 12:07am PST 
I used to play with a Lord of the Rings Replica Ring all the time. I'd carry it around in my mouth, and if any one tried to takes it, I clawed up their handses! My mommy called me Gollum a few times for it! MEOW!

Emma

I run fast

Purred: Sat Jul 15, '06 9:14pm PST 
I was playing with Mom's purse and the arm band got stuck around my tail. I jumped off the table and the purse was following me. I didn't like it and started to run. I knocked over the chair, I ran around the living room (the stupid purse was still chasing and bouncing off the ground and walls), behind the couch, (Mom couldn't stop laughing), then behind Mom's chair, and finally down the hall and under the bed. I finally lost the purse when I slid headfirst under the bed. The stupid thing chased me all the way down the hall, thumping against the floor and wall all at the same time.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4