Friday Show and Tell and Omari's Birthday!!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 6:40am PST 
A big birthday to Omari!!!!!

Here's hoping your day is filled with special kisses and TREATS!!!!

partypartywishespartypartywishes

Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 10:59am PST 
Happy birthday, Omari! party

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 11:05am PST 
Oh no! I'm going to have surgery on Thursday. I need Dr. Omari!
I got my results from Dr. Dodds on my thyroid and I'm slightly elevated. The report asked if I had a mass on my neck. Well..as a matter of fact, I do. Mom and the vets have been watching my bulge on my neck and checking it. The last two checks they have said it was a fatty tumor. Since I'm having my teeth cleaned, the vet lady said she would remove it. We were waiting for the thyroid results from Dr. Dodds. It's odd that she would mention it and now the Vet Lady says, it may be a thyroid mass.

So they are going to take it out and really have it checked. Then I'll have to have my thyroid checked again in four months to see if the levels are normal. The very good thing is that all my other blood work came back "amazing". The vet's words not mine. She said my blood work is AMAZING. That makes mom feel good.

So Thursday I'll be at the vet all day. eek

Omari

Born to rule!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 12:41pm PST 
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Other than celebrating my special day, things are quiet at the Davis household.

We'll be thinking of you on Thursday, Talker. hughug

Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 1:18pm PST 
Omari!!!!! Happy birthday! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyflowerskissing

Talker, we will be thinking of you. I know hoomans can get thyroid nodules that have to be followed but can be nothing. Mom's sister has nodules. They ahd to be biopsied, but it was ok.

Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 12:28am PST 
Maximum POTP to you on Thursday, Talker. way to go

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 9:20am PST 
Thank you Bratz! Keyah mom was wondering about the nodules on the thyroid. She had an ultrasound done a week ago because she seems to have a fluttering thyroid issue going on. Sometimes her thyroid really hurts and it feels all jittery.

shrug Mom is going to have to get the results. It's funny how we both have issues wiff thyroids.

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:13pm PST 
Dad had an issue with his thyroid as well. It was overactive. And Dad doesn't need anymore energy than he already has. Man, he couldn't sit still. Fortunately, it's all taken care of now. No idea why it happened.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:51pm PST 
Boy I wish mom had that energy. We'd be taking walks all the time !!!snoopy

Ok tomorrow I will be lights out. I love you all!

wave

Banners and angel Sandy said they will hover near by and hold my paw while I'm at the vets. Banners told sandy to bring her ear muffins bc I whine a lot.
red face

Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:17pm PST 
Pawsitive energy coming to you from Tag, Ivee, Mom, and me, Uncle Talker. way to go