1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 4:38pm PST 
Great pictures cloud 9

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 6:22pm PST 
I've started experimenting with manual settings, but have only really used manual focus for close-ups when I start arguing with my camera about it's macro settings!! laugh out loud

Some very nice photos for this challenge!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:48pm PST 
Tyler sleeping dogs are the best time to practice especially indoor shots. That's what I do. Savannah was a good practice pup because she was sooo still that I have thousand of photos of her on the couch. I like to play around with different exposures and appertures. Also if you set your camera on auto you can check the setting and then achieve it in manual.

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 5:03pm PST 
Winnie, how were you able to take the pictures? Is your mom "The Stretch"? laugh out loud

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 5:05pm PST 
Oh, I just realized it's your sister in the pics

Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 5:16pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud Bonzer! I am trying to picture myself trying that laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 5:22pm PST 
We'd probably get hurt! laugh out loud

Midnight - SDIT

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:31pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Me n Sandy fink ya'll have wonderful photos again dis week. We is hoping to make it to da reveal. Hopefully we will get our photographer to da computer on time dis week.

wave

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 3:14pm PST 
dancing All the photos are furrific! I can't be here fur the reveal tomorrow. Hershey & I will be at the Wag Hotel all day while mommy and daddy go to a dog show. (Why they can't take us I can't figure out! shrug ) Good luck to everyfur!! wave

Murphy

Smurph Man

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 3:22pm PST 
Great pictures guys, I didn't have enough time to get Murph's this week sadly frown and I'm probably going to miss next weeks as well due to different issues. I just wanted to say that we had a great time and can't wait until the next one!hug

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8