Challenge 4 - Up High, Down Low, Inside, Sideways, Where Ever You Can Go"

(Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:47am PST 
I know Banners! I took some earlier but i'm not sure they're gonna fit the requirements of the challenge as they're not really taken at different point of views. They are themed though....thinking

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:56am PST 
Tsk tsk. shock

Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 10:14am PST 
Haha, it's my school schedule that's not cooperating!

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 2:25pm PST 
Love all the shots, but am particularly liking Rexy's & Kitsune's! applause applause applause applause

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 2:32pm PST 
Beautiful photos everyone !!

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 2:36pm PST 
Yes great pics everyone! way to go

I love your focus Flicka! Do you use manual focus or let the camera focus?

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 2:47pm PST 
applauseapplause All so good!!!!

Bonzer, does your mommy give Imagination lessons? laugh out loudlaugh out loud That's my mommy's biggest problem, no imagination! naughty

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 2:58pm PST 
Bonzie.... THANKYOU !!

When I started with that camera 15 mths ago I let the camera do it for a couple of weeks... BUT... if I liked a shot I noted the exact settings.

I then used past experience and used manual. It was a lesson on that particular camera. Its quirks etc.. just as two "identical" cookers dont cook alike.. or 2 identical cars drive differently... the camera has its own "footprint".

Mostly now I use manual except if I have to work fast... the bird pics I take... often one shot.. split seconds.. no time !! Like you know too... bears dont pose big laughbig laugh

BUT.. I always do check what the camera decided on.. and work with those guides to teach myself for the manual tries.I can also tweek to manual when in auto.. and that is great as it gives me the final say.... I use that alot too.

Edited by author Wed Jan 23, '13 2:59pm PST

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:11pm PST 
My mom would make a terrible teacher VW laugh out loud

I thought it must be manual Flicka. I have never tried it but I want to. It's like you said though, if you can take your time, fine but when in a hurry, let the camera do it

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:35pm PST 
I never use manual. I think it's fine when you can master it properly, but so many of my shots require speed ( action shots etc ) and automatic focus always does the job for me. But i think it's something i might give another go while the dogs are sleeping or whatever ( so they don't get bored ) and see how i do.

(Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8