Got Extra Photos from the Challenges? Post them Here!

(Page 5 of 13: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:37pm PST 
I tried to get a picture taken specifically for this challenge, but ran into some difficulties. Drove up to the mountains this afternoon for a ball in the snow picture. Very first time I threw the ball, he couldn't find it. So I go looking for it, and it was just...gone. Obviously I knew the generally area it had landed, but it was like it just vanished into the snow. Spent over 30 minutes looking for it and never found it. So I drove a 90 minute round trip, and didn't get a single picture with the ball. Onyx still had fun though, so it wasn't a total waste.

Since I had to pick from previous photos, I had a bunch of ball pictures to choose from. This is the most recent one, but I didn't like the lighting. (That's the ball that now lives on the mountain. You'd think it would have been easy to see in the snow.)

Like this one as an action shot, but he's moving away from me.

This lake picture is one of my favorites, but it's older than six months.

And this one I wouldn't have used, but I just think it's a cute picture of Onyx and cousin Maggie playing with a ball

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 7:35pm PST 
The Mountain trolls got the ball...... it happens.. they are pests........

big laugh

Love the pictures as always...

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 7:35pm PST 
Youve got some beautiful photos. Love the play bow ball and even Maggie getting in on the fun is great.

Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 2:22pm PST 
I almost entered this one, but I didn't

It zigged

Flicka ~ CGC

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 4:36pm PST 
Just as good in my opinion...

Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 12:09pm PST 
this was our 2nd choice

playing wiff my Jolley Ball

Flicka ~ CGC

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 2:51pm PST 
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 3:17pm PST 
Dandi I saw that photo on your page and was very impressed with it. Why didn't you choose it?

Reba you found your calling. Those ball shots are great.

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 6:36pm PST 
During the photo shoot for the last challenge, I ended up with soooo many photos. Many awful ones (I'm still learning the camera settings), a few decent ones, and a bunch of hilarious ones.

This one makes me smile every time I see it:
Photobombing dog...

Mutt on the run!

Flicka ~ CGC

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 9:25pm PST 
Dandi....

I too wondered why you didnt choose that one. BUT.. that is what makes it hard.. we all see things in different ways.

The range and texture of Dandi's fur in this one here is wonderful ! And the movement of it.......

Rexy !! The expression on her face in that 1st one !!! And the.. "I'm gonna getcha" look in the 2nd !!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh each time I see your mountains and river......sigh. It reminds me of 2 pics I have of the Snake river canyon. I didnt take them(WISH I had ) but your Home does remind me...

(Page 5 of 13: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13