Got Extra Photos from the Challenges? Post them Here!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:03pm PST 
Gunner suggested that after every challenge, that pups post the photos that were not used. I've read also a few of you "second guessed" or maybe tried the challenge again and just want to present the "could've, would've; should've" shots.

Bring them here and let's discuss or tell us what you thought you could've, would've, should've done to make the photo better.

Good idea Gunner!way to go

Edited by author Sat Jan 5, '13 12:04pm PST

Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:22pm PST 
This is just a silly one, but this reminds me of the old western TV shows where they get into a fight and someone throws that slow motion punch! Dandi was playing with Dad...and no he didn't punch her! BOL
old western punch

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:36pm PST 
That's funny! laugh out loud

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:37pm PST 
Dandi! I just burst into laughter! Hahaha!!!

Here are a few that I believe are great and worth second guessing.

I love this photo of Gunner. It didn't come out exactly as I'd hoped, so I didn't use it. And this one is pretty edited. wink

The one I second guessed.

These I took after the reveal this morning and feel that they represent line better than either of the two above.

Saying "Hello!"

This one was taken when Pixie's ball landed in the old chicken coup. She was showing off behind the fence, squeezing the ball and laughing at me on the other side. This image makes me laugh because it shows off her personality!

Squeak! In the Chicken Coup

And this one may not be perfect for lines (not like the above two are) but it has the lines of our barn/shed in it, and Gunner is just so handsome and photogenic!

My Handsome Gunner.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:49pm PST 
You know I really like the third one of handsome Gunner. It has strong lines and Gunner looks strong standing next to them. I also like Pixie's ball and fence one too. The Hello one is cute too. Maybe more clarity on Gunner; getting them both in focus.

Dandi that's a great action shot -- one two punch!

Edited by author Sat Jan 5, '13 12:50pm PST

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 1:18pm PST 
Perfect shot Dandi... !

Gunner.... I would have picked N0.3 ...

Which just goes to show that choice is a very personal thing....

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 1:20pm PST 
Thank you, Talker. I took that this morning while trying to get depth of field. He just happened to look the right way.

I'm actually trying NOT to photograph Gunner too much. He is so EASY to photograph with his handsome good looks and camera-friendly coloring. I want to be able to capture the others, too. I'll almost always get a great one of Gunner because he is so easy to work with. My (personal) goal is to figure out how to make the others easy, too. Lol! But I agree with you, that image is a great one. A frame-worthy photograph. smile

The one of Pixie simply cracks me up. It's so her personality. Show-offy and goofy with a "na-na-na-na-boo-boo" look to it.

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 1:22pm PST 
Flicka, you mean the one of Pixie in the chicken coup? I would have chosen that one, too. But I took it today! Lol!

Dandi

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 3:30pm PST 
I liked them all but my favorite is number 1, not for lines (I wouldn't presume to be a judge) but I love pictures that show emotion and heart and that picture does it for me!

For Dandi it's the eyes that I am drawn to every time! It has be that love that shines in them that have gotten our family through some really tough times! Unconditional love.

You're very talented and have beautiful modelswink

Dandi

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 4:07pm PST 
These were all considered, but they didn't have as many lines in them as the one I chose. All in all, this is just fun...spending time with my doodle and getting her on camera! And I'm learning new things. All this makes a good challenge!
stairs

This is another consideration
stairs 2

dancing Thanks for the experience!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13