*WE'RE BACK!!!* -- (^..^)

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Thu Nov 8, '12 3:50pm PST 
big grin We got moved! Well, all of us but Frankie and Freddy Mercury -- Mommi, and Auntie Ro and Susan decided to "pool their resources" and we are all at Susan's house---accept our furmom Bunny, who is at the old house still. There's still stuff to be moved out--we had to get out and have everything out by next Friday and our house was snapped up by a mean man Mommi called a "slum lord" and some other words I don't know...confusedthinking...it has been very hard for us. But now we are us plus Susan's five cats and our dog Izzy snoopy and Susan's two dogs, Riley (71 lbs!) and Sears, and we are in a nice house with lots of room. smile
But Mommi and Ro's friends, named David and "Country", helped them move, and now they have to get one more load of stuff before next Friday.shock The situation has been, as Auntie Ro said, "eerie"--strangers came from out of nowhere when Auntie Ro hurt her foot moving and Mommi can't lift--and then the mean man who has ended up with our house had been someone who had come in to give a bid for remodeling the bathroom....Mommi said he was so arrogant, and she told him we did not want his business.eek Mommi felt uneasy about him, and how he maneuvered his way to get our house we don't understand.thinking
All things happen for reasons unknown to us. We are safe and in a better part of town.cloud 9kitty

WE HAVE MISSED YOU GUYS!!! We have been through a lot in the past few weeks, almost too much, and Mommi and Ro both thought they couldn't bear all the happenings day by day and the twists and turns and despair, and they felt much severe nervousness.

But we will be ok. happy dance

Barney Joe and the TBeas and Mommi and Ro!
We Love Yous Guys

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Nov 8, '12 4:13pm PST 
waveBarney Joe and the T-bear clan!

It'sh sho good to hash you back!cheer Oh, sho much you'fe had to do and sho much left. Yesh, shome of theshe hoomin'sh can be unshettling and it'sh good to trusht your gut.eekway to go

We keepsh you all in prayer and shoon you will be all shettled in your new home!snoopyhug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 2:41am PST 
We are so very glad you're back and doing oksyhuglittle angel

Yes, everything does happen for a reason , it's just that sometimes it seems real hard. But you guys will be okay cos you're tough
We're keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayerssmile

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 5:11am PST 
big grinhug
Susan is in animal rescue, specifically cats. When she heard we were so many, she said "Well, bring them. That's what we do, we rescue cats." And I guess humans, too.
That big dog Riley, who is huge, likes to nibble on our necks.

shock
It is so funny....has anything new or different happened in our absence? We see we have lots of new members!

Edited by author Fri Nov 9, '12 5:12am PST

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 2:03pm PST 
MOL! Doesh you likesh Riley?

Yesh! We doesh hash quite a few new memfursh!cheer

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 2:58am PST 
Ah, a nibblerlaugh out loud

Well, let's see........Daddy's toes still don't work.....so......no, we're still the samebig laughbig laughbig laugh

China- Thunderbear

Little Tasmanian- Devil

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 5:53am PST 
*hee hee*---well, we're glad things are basicly normal around here...I have been out playing in the front yard a couple times. But that will quit as a cold front is coming today.
China TBear

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 2:31pm PST 
eek Shtay warm!cheer

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '12 1:57am PST 
It'll be here tomorrow, China
But for now it's holding a nice 65 degrees

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '12 4:58am PST 
*hmph*--you will freeze in a minute--and that front has a very strong wind with it!eek --Mommi is aggravated with me as I am climbing on and knocking stuff down in the new house. She says I am very un-Persian--well, I am only about 3/4 Persian or something, and normal cats climb, righ?! Also I am huge and heavy and that doesn't help...

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3