What's your weather today?

(Page 6 of 72: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Moose DB- #102b

As a matter of- fact, this is my- house

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:36am PST 
We have snow this morning and it started out at 24, but the temperatures are dropping and we will have a windchill in the below zero range by this afternoon.

50's sound good to me Marmeladebig grin

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 10:13pm PST 
What's the terrain like where you live Moose? Can you pass along some of that snow our way? big grin

Moose DB- #102b

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:20am PST 
Oh I would love to send you some snow. I am packing it up right now.

We are mainly flat farmland with rolling hills.

It is cold today and the temperature is dropping. We have a windchill advisory in effect tonight. That means windchills in the -25 to -35 range.

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 11:55am PST 
hey Moose..I know how your feeling..right now we're experiencing -39 with the windchill and we're under a severe advisory..tonight it is suppose to drop to -34 without the windchill and they are forecasting with the windchill its suppose to feel close to -50!!..tomorrow very very cold as well...we won't be here anyway as Meowmy has an important meeting and it will be too cold to take puter out of the house..we don't have the net at home..we walk about 10 minutes to use it here in town at Plumas Senior Support Center. This cold snap has gotta break soon!!...stay safe and warm my furind!!

Jax

Gentle Jax

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 5:39pm PST 
wavewavewave

Moose and Friday, it sounds cold where you live! Brrrr. We have 50's and rain, which is about the usual.

Stay warm everybuddy!!

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:38pm PST 
Hi Jax! wave

We had a low of 36 and a high of 57. It was sunny today. Mom took time to smell the crocuses! big grin

Moose DB- #102b

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:32am PST 
I think I like Marmelade and Jax weather better than Friday's or my own. My gosh Friday, you are really really cold. We were at -26 windchill this morning, but that practically seems balmy next to -50. Hang in there buddy and try to stay warm

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:16pm PST 
Highs in the 60s today. smile

Jax

Gentle Jax

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 11:51am PST 
50's again today, and cloudy. wave

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 9:57pm PST 
50s and cloudy today. big grin

(Page 6 of 72: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]