What's your weather today?

(Page 3 of 73: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
KIBBLES

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '12 11:20am PST 
We has a beautiful day today!
It's sunny and clear!
We are in the 65+ ....we supposed to be in the 65+ all week. Wed they said maybe in the high 70's to 80's. Lovin this weather. Windows open....porch open....sunny windows. And it's very clear. Beautiful clear sky and beautiful fall colored leaves. Just Beautiful!
Hopes you all have a great day!

Sonny Bono- Angel- Dreamboat-#3- 4

LEGENDARY ICON

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 12:29pm PST 
It is beautiful at Momcat's house, sunny and 75, going to be 80 this weekend happy dance

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '12 7:51am PST 
We have had cloudy, drizzly weather the last couple of days. It's not cold, but Mom took off some time this week to clean up the leaves in the yard, and she can't do it because they're wet. So she has had to clean closets instead. You'd think she'd have better things to do. Like play with us.

Timmy Tomcat- DB #122a

Ready for Big- Fun

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 9:44am PST 
Overcast and kind of warm. Humid actually. Hoping for no Sandy but since we are East of Phila we should be OK

Jasper

It's all about- ME!!!

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 2:14pm PST 
It's overcast and 10C/50F here today. Rain and drizzle coming as Hurricane Sandy moves up the East coast. We're northeast of Maine so we're not expecting much of an impact. meditate

MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73A

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 5:09pm PST 
wave Purrin' 'n purrayin' dat none o' my grand furiends get to bombarded by dat Sandy lady, 'n her no lady!!!

We got low 30's comin' tonight, guess winter gonna set in ina south now!!shock We had 50's all day today wif sunny skies 'n nice~ Mommy had da windows open all day! Shur does get dark early now 'n gettin' earlier too~
hughughug

KIBBLES

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 7:24am PST 
We gots up to a morning shower, but it's clearing off and we can see the mountains again. It's still cold and every now and than a breeze. We looking forward to the sun that's trying to peak out.

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 4:56pm PST 
We had a high of 71 and a low of 43 today. big grin

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 9:55am PST 
High of 71 sounds wonderful! We are having a chilly day in the high 40s/low 50s, but the sun is shining. Mom brought in all the garden hoses and wrapped the bushes in deer netting to keep them from being turned into Bambi's Diner this winter. She also gathered up a half-bushel of spruce cones from our fallen front-yard tree, which she will turn into a cone wreath for Christmas in its honor.

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 10:27pm PST 
The cone wreath sounds lovely Jasper!

We had a high of 75 here today and a low of 46. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer. frown Mom wishes it would get colder soon!

(Page 3 of 73: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]