When Were You Born? When Were You Gotcha'd?

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 7:50pm PST 
Orangie friends, please post your birthday and gotcha days in this thread! We'd love to know so we can announce your special days and celebrate with you!

dancing

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 8:14am PST 
I was born April 8. I consider it a lucky day.

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 9:32am PST 
I was born on June 12, 1995, in Hagerstown, Md. Remember it like it was yesterday. My Mom, Spider Monkey, was found on the interstate outside Washington, D.C., by some college guys, who adopted her. She kept their bachelor pad free of mice, for sure.

One of the guys kept Spider Monkey after the group graduated. Another of the original owners was working for my human when Spider Monkey got pregnant. He was there to see me be born! I had three siblings -- a calico, a gray tabby and another orange tabby. We all got great forever homes!

KIBBLES

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 1:29pm PST 
Hi Everyone, My name is Kibbles and I am more Red than Orange...but close enough!
My Birthday is March 8 and I was adopted from the York County SPCA in York, PA.
I was adopted with with another kitty named Francis.
We love each other.

FRANCIS

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 1:32pm PST 
Hi Everyone, I'm Francis....Kibbles adopted brofur.
My birthday is also March 8. But I'm the younger one.
I too was adopted from the York County SPCA.
I am such a lover. I am white and with patches of camel orange.

ANGEL YODA

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 1:38pm PST 
Hi My name is Angel Yoda cloud 9

I was adopted from Pet Smart. I was a very loved baby. My Grammy still misses me and probably always will. I only had my 4ever home a few months. I got FIP and as many of you may know there is no cure for it.
I have been at Rainbow Bridge several years now. I still send Grammy warm thoughts and she sends me love back. Sometimes she has wet eyes. I know she misses me.
I am a orange angel and I have beautiful swirls in my fur.

Mr. Baby

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 1:55pm PST 
Hi every cat!! My name is Mr. Baby. My birtday is December 5th and I am two years old. Mom adopted me from North Carolina and I have a long journey home which was most unpleasant. I was adopted a bit early so my tail was not completly covered in fur yet and dad was worried I was a bit "creepy", wow did I surprise them all with lovely fur and love of play!!! Hope to play with you all soon as I am new to catster too!!! party

Buddy- ♥- Angel

Kitty Einstein

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 7:03pm PST 
Mom has no idea what month I was born in, or even the exact year, but the vet thought I was around 6 or 7 years old when my parents rescued me. I lived in Los Gatos, California when I met my mom. My parents rescued me off the streets in the Fall of 1991. They celebrate my gotcha day on October 15th.

Since Mom doesn't know my exact birth date, we celebrate on October 1st, the birthday of my younger fursiblings Tigger and Taylor big grin

Edited by author Sat Sep 29, '12 7:15pm PST

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 7:19pm PST 
I was born in a back yard in Pollock Pines, California, along with my four fursiblings. My Mom guesses my birthday to be in April, based on my size when she rescued me. She chose tax day as my birth date...April 15th. October 30th was the day my parents decided to give me a forever home! cheer

Edited by author Sat Sep 29, '12 7:21pm PST

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 7:23pm PST 
Thank you for posting your birthdays! Everyone's names have been added to our calendar up to Buddy Angel (and Marmelade's birthday and gotcha days too!)

Your personal stories are all very interesting and touching! I hope you'll consider posting more about yourselves in the Tell Us All About You thread.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4