General Chat

(Page 91 of 361: Viewing entries 901 to 910)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  [Last 10 entry]  
Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 8:34am PST 
Good morning allwavewave Bella glad mom is home and feeling good. Kids say the darndest thingsbig grin We have high winds too.....about the same as yours and it is 29 here...so some of the rain from yesterday is freezingeekeekeek

Raincloud...Hope Fishstick had a great day! We are so proud of him!

Buddy Bud, hope you had a good birthday too!

Tatekissing Good morning my love...hurry on down and hold on tight...winds are pretty bad but the fire will be nice and warm.cloud 9kissingkissingkissing

Happy Friday all and Happy February 1st!wave

Buddy-Budd- da Blue

I will have my- treats NOW!

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 12:13pm PST 
wavewavewavewave
Hello mah wonderfur Blue Furends!

Thanky thanks fer wishin me Happiness on mah Birfdayz! It really warmed mah old Blue Heartzkittykittykitty

You Mr Churchill you gotta right idea fur liking Wet Food! MEOW WET!way to go

Jasmine you the girl, girl! Pops never lets them Treaters sit round! I break into the bag and open em up! Yessir! happy dancehappy dance
Cool Foof too! laugh out loud

Purrs fur Bella Momcat!

Itz COLD Here in PA! Been Weird! Waz 60 on Wed and below 30 today. Glad I got fur. We all been sticking close to Pops in Bed to keep warmz!hughug

Super Fridayz to my Blue Furends!

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 3:40pm PST 
waveEverybodywave You got that right Buddy-Bud open those treats and attacklaugh out loud
I bet you got lots of treats on your birthday.partypartyparty

I know that Fishstick had a great day yesterday. I hope he got lots of extra treats.partypartyparty

We're purring for your momcat Bellahughughughughug

Happy Friday everycatpartypartyparty

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 11:19am PST 
Happy Caturday allwavewavewave

It's cold here and dad is getting a fire ready to go in the fireplace...relaxcloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Come on over all and we can all watch the Super Bowl on our TV, with a firecheercheercheercheer (Tomorrow) and the puppy bowl with the kitty half time show!

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 3:38pm PST 
Happy Caturday Tate, Bugsy, Spice E, Raincloud, Smokey Joe, Bella, Buddy-Bud, everybuddy! wave

Spice E, we have a fire in the fireplace today too. cloud 9 I will come over tomorrow for the Super Bowl and the puppy bowl with the kitty half time show!! happy dancehappy dancepartyparty

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 6:09pm PST 
waveHappy Caturday everybodywavecheer

I'll join you Spice E for the superbowl pawty tomorrow, I love the puppy bowl. I'll bring lots of snack food to munch on.cheer

Bella Bush

I am Daddy's- Girl!!

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 12:06am PST 
The Super Bowl pawty sounds like fun. I'll be there too. cheercheercheer

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 3:18am PST 
waveBella how is your momcat doing?wave

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 4:50am PST 
Hi everyfur!!!wavewavewavewave Are you ready for some FOOTBALLhappy dancecheer Momcat really doesnt care for football, she just likes the snacks and the funny commercials that the super bowl has. We are going to watch the puppy bowl firstpuppy with an intermission of the kitty bowlkitty , too bad they dont have a guinea pig bowl toohamster dance Todd would like that! Hope everyone is having a purrfect weekend. Love, Tate

Scooter

Im meowing now!

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 11:51am PST 
Hi Everybuddywavewave Same here Tate! Puppy bowl going to start soon!! Have fun watching games and eating snackscheercheerkitty

(Page 91 of 361: Viewing entries 901 to 910)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  [Last 10 entry]