General Chat

(Page 9 of 346: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 7:32am PST 
A thong perhaps applause

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 7:36am PST 
wavePawty at Spice E's housecheer I'll get my momcat baking cuppycakes.partyparty

Wine tasting sounds like fun Missy, I hope they take lots of those aspirinslaugh out loud We have lots of room you all can join us here, the winter is a good time to be here.

Tate don't forget to pack your thongs for the pawty at Spice E's.cheer

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 10:23am PST 
Missy, you HAVE to come to the pawty!!!!! I will get mom (well, maybe dad) to bake us lots of cuppycakes before the leave and leave out all the toys for us to play with....and Bugsy and Tate, I know you will be there. Bugsy can pile the jalopy full of friends to bring.

Tate, if you can't find your thongs, I might have some of thembig grinbig grinbig grinlaugh out loudkissingkissing

We have to get ALL the blues here for the pawty. cheer

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 1:13pm PST 
big laughSpice Ebig laugh

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 9:36pm PST 
Pawty time, pawty time at Spice E's!! partypartypartypartyparty

Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 12:36am PST 
I am coming cheer And then we move over to Bugsy with the whole palace to survive the winter. laugh out loud

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 3:23am PST 
Spice Ebig laugh I wondered where all my thongs are? big grin Its definately colder now so I think I will bring all my flannel thongs. Cant wait to PAWTYhappy danceparty Bugsy, can you pick me up in your jalopy? Or do you want me to pick you up in my hummerway to go Hope everyfur has a great day, Love, Tate

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 3:40am PST 
Missy...so glad you can make it. We are gonna have such a great time when mom and dad leave. And it will be Talk Like a Pirate Day too, so we can have lots of fun!

Mac, Bugsy, Tatekissing Daphne-Rose, TJ, Raincloud, Solomon, Smokey Joe, Looie Weaver, Jasmine, Paris, I hope you can all make it!

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 9:38am PST 
waveMacwaveMissywaveMissywaveSpice EwaveTatewave

I'll pick everybody up in the jalopy, I have it gassed and ready to go. My momcat is baking cuppycakes for us and something called grogwave On the way back we'll all go back to Missy's and pack up the palace and come back to my house. You may want to bring your hummer too Tate.wavecheerway to go It's pawty timeparty

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 4:46pm PST 
I think your right dood, with all us kittehs going to the pawty I will have to get the hummer out and help pick up our kitteh friends. Who wants a ride???? Filling up my hummer with gas is gonna be like a mortgage paymentbig laugh Its $3.95 a gallon here in MA. Crazy!!! Momcat rides her bike to work alot so it really doesnt matter to her but dadcat has a big truck and it drinks lots of gas! Glad I just run on cuppycakessmilehappy dance and LOVEbig hug

(Page 9 of 346: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]