General Chat

(Page 12 of 327: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]  
Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '12 8:32am PST 
Wooo Hooo....Happy Sunday. It's a rainy one at home but it's nice in the RBL Fall Festival.

Tatekissingkissingkissingkissingkissing Concats to your parents. Hope they have a great day! As soon as the festival is over, you all have to head this way. My mom and dad's anniversary is Thursday, which is why they are leaving on Wed! YAY..Party here

Smokey Joe glad you are going to make it to the party too!

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '12 8:38am PST 
Hi Spice Ekissingkissingkissingkissing Happy Anniversary to your pawrents on thursdayflowers Do they know you are having a huge pawty when they leavecheer I will bring cuppycakes, do you want us to bring anything else? I will bring my catnip bubble maker, its lots a fun at a pawty, us kitties will go nuts over itsmile Have a great day! Love, Tatekitty

Spice E

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '12 8:44am PST 
Yes they know we are having a party...they are OK with it..How cool is that? They are going to leave all our toys out too so we can all play!

cheercheercheercheercheer

Fall is such a pretty time and it's going to be fun today and later this week too. Mom said it's ok if you all get here early. Bring the cuppycakes, grog, and catnip bubble..FUNway to gokissingkissingkissingkissingkissing

Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '12 12:21pm PST 
Tate, Concats to you pawrents. partyparty hehe, then they got married a month after CS and TL. 13 years of dating: they sure wanted to make sure they found the better half laugh out loud
25 is that silver anniversary? flowers

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 6:45am PST 
Hi Missy, I think 25 yrs is silver, but my pawrents have been married 12 yrs, but together for 25yrs. Time sure does go by fast! Hope you had fun at the pawty yesterday, I read through all the fun you guys had and was sad to miss all that. I wish the pawrents left the puter on for me so I could have atleast pawtied with you guys. How is the weather your way? Its gorgeous here, nice and sunny and beautiful. Have a great day, Love, Tate

Spice E

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 6:58am PST 
Hi Tatekissingkissing Missed you there too!

Hope Bugsy has the Jalopy packed with Grog, cuppycakes and kitties! Head on out. Talk Like a Pirate Day is Wednesday and that is when my pawrents leave so we can have a big ole timecheercheercheer Lots of boxes to play in and usered face if we need, jacuzzi is ready to go. Wed is supposed to be beautiful here too. It's rainy today but clearing out after Wed.

Happy Monday all (if there is such a thing.)

Tate,..just read your comment...better make sure mom packs a couple extra pirate boxersbig laughbig laughbig laugh Thongs on a pirate ship could be dangerousbig laugh

Edited by author Mon Sep 17, '12 6:59am PST

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 2:45pm PST 
Im all packed and ready to go!! We are gonna have such a fun time at your pawtyhappy dance We are going to have to think up some fun Pirate games to playhappy dance One more day and I will be driving over in my hummer, I still have room to pick up any kitteh that needs a ride, weez gonna pawtypartypartyhappy dancepartypartyhappy dancewisheswisheskitty

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 3:55pm PST 
wavewaveEverybody the jalopy is packed, gassed and ready to go. I'll be there soon to pick you all up. Pawty at Spice E's houseway to goway to goway to goI think boxers might be a good idea, I'll have my momcat wash mine for me.cheer

I hope your pawrents had a great anniversary Tate.partypartypartyparty

Happy anniversary to Spice E's pawrents.partypartypartyparty

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 5:34pm PST 
Thank you Bugsy, my pawrents did have a great Anniversary!! So sorry we missed the pawsome pawty though, it looks like you guys had such a fun time. Happy Anniversary to Spice E's Pawrents too!!!kissing Looking forward to the pawty at her house!!! happy dance

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 8:19pm PST 
Hi Bugsy, Tate, Spice E, Missy, everybuddy! wave

Happy Anniversary to Tate's and Spice E's pawrents! party

The pawty at Spice E's sounds like it will be so fun! snoopyhappy dance

I hope you all have a great Tuesday.

Happy Tuesday

(Page 12 of 327: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]