General Chat

(Page 11 of 349: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 3:10pm PST 
waveBellabig laughMissy

cheerI better leave today or I might get caught in another monsoon Spice E, I have a cover for my jalopybig laugh When it rains here it rains cows and horses.big laugh

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 6:02pm PST 
Bellawave Missywave Bugsterwave Spice Ekissing Hope everyfur is having a good weekend, we are having pawsome weather, its cool out and feels like fall. After momcat got out of work today she stopped and picked up big mums and pumpkins for the yard. It looks purrty, she just needs to get hay and cornstallks and more mums now. She goes way out for decorating for fall, she loves it! I told her to start making us cuppycakes for Spice E's pawty hi5 so we will have lots to feast on. She is gonna try and make Butterbeer Cuppycakes like the kind they had on Harry Potter. I will let you know how they come out, she lets me taste the product firstsmile Have a great night. Im gonna go rest up for Spice E's pawtyhappy danceway to go

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 8:27pm PST 
waveTate thos cuppycakes sound real yummy I can't wait to try some. It's going to be a pawsome pawty.cheercheer

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 4:26am PST 
Hi my Bff Bugsywave I know I wish momcat didnt have to work today so she could stay home and start making the cuppycakes. I bet they will taste pawsome! I havent met a cuppycake yet that I havent likedsmile Hi everyfurwave Hope you all have a great day, Love, Tatekitty

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 8:21am PST 
Hi Tatekissingkissing Bugsy, Missy, Bella, and all wavewavewavewave

Bugsy, head on out before get caught in another monsoon. I'm sure mom and dad won't care if you all get here earlybig laughbig laughbig laugh I just KNOW they would LOVE to meet all my friendslaugh out loud They are leaving Wed...YAY...PAWTY..>Everyone get rested up cause we don't need to sleep while they are gonecheercheercheercheercheer

Tate that is cool mom likes to decorate all fall stuff. It's such a pretty time of year and it is like that here too. Count your flannel thongs cause you might not leave with all of thembig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 11:54am PST 
waveMY BFFwaveSpice E I'm packed and will be leaving soon. I must sneak out while momcat is not lookingbig laugh

Ahoy mateys, here we are on our ship the Russian Blue Beard.cheer

smokey joe, missy, jasmine, amber, raincloud, dusty

mac, tj, bella, solomon, buddy tomcat, smokey

tate, paris, spice e, bugsy, daphne-rose, dexter

Smokey Joe- Angel- Dreamboat #9

Remembering Baby- Boy Blue

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 1:36pm PST 
waveMissy, Tate, Spice E, Bella, Bugsy, all~! Whooo can't wait to try some of them wild 'n crazy butter Beer cuppycakes, Tate, my man~! Sounds pawsome~! applause Missybig laugh I guess we CAN make our own jacuzzi if we eat nuff beans 'n drink milk too~! laugh out loudwink Bubbles~! Spice E, can't wait to pawty with you pretty girl~! Cool, we don't have to sleep, we can pawty like us blues love to do~! partydancing
Bugsy, dood, look at all of us on our pawsome ship The Russian Blue Beard~!applausehail Good job, thanks fur sendin' me our pix~! We look really good 'n such fierce Pirates~!!way to go

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 2:37pm PST 
waveYour welcome Smokey Joe, we are going to have a blast sailing the seven seas. I hope I brought enough cupcakes.laugh out loud

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '12 5:02am PST 
Hi Bugsy, Smokey Joe, Spice Ekissing, we are gonna have such a pawsome time sailing the seven seas, I hope no one gets sea sick! Momcat is up early and getting ready to make the butter beer cuppycakes. I cant wait to try themsmile I will make sure she makes plenty of them for us for the ship. Bugsy, make sure you bring enough grog to wash the cuppycakes down withbig laugh Today is my momcat and dadcats 12th year wedding anniversary so I probably wont be around muchfrown Theyve been married 12 years but have been together 25 yrs. They dated 13 yrs then got marriedsmile Woohoo! Have a great sunday all my furfriends, Love ya, Tate

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '12 7:24am PST 
wave/Tate we're going to miss you at the pawty. Concats to your pawrents, I hope they have a great anniversary.partypartypartyparty

My jalopy is packed with lots of beer and grog.happy dancehappy dance

(Page 11 of 349: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]