General Chat

(Page 10 of 348: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 7:11pm PST 
waveDood, I have my momcat's credit card we'll let her buy the gascheer It's only 3.40 here and I thought that was badshrug We'll need the hummer to move Missylandia to Vegas for the winterhappy dance Who wants to be a snow bird and live in Vegas for the winter?cheerwave

Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 12:54am PST 
Missylandia needs to move asap. It is 15 degrees and rain cry I hate rain

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 4:25am PST 
Missy its only 15 degrees!eek I think we are all in for a bad winter this year. We havent really had alot of rain and the weather has been nice so I think we are gonna pay for it during the winter months. Bugsy, are you ok? Anymore monsoons? Be safe my friends, see you all at Spice E Pawtykissing

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 5:28am PST 
All, can't wait for the pawty....mom is going to make us some cuppycakes too (well dad is, we don't want mom baking for usbig laugh) And Grog..yum Bugsy. Your mom is cool!!!!!!dancing

Tatekissing You may need the flannel thongs, it is about 55 here in the mornings but about 80 in the afternoon. Oh yea, we have a jacuzzi too, so if it gets too cool, we can get in that and warm upcloud 9

We are hoping to have a winter like last year...we had no snow here, well maybe a dusting but it didn't count. But I don't know if we will or not. We are somewhere in the middle on gas...about 3.73 a gallon. Mom drives a gas hog too!

After the party, I may have to head to Nevada for the winter too with the rest of you! Sounds like that is the place for snowcats to run tolaugh out loud

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 6:58am PST 
After the pawty let us all move to Bugsylie. That way we could have a lot of pawties hug

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 7:06am PST 
I would love to move to Bugslie's house!! We could pawty all the time, it would be sweetbig grinhappy dancepartypartykitty

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 8:58am PST 
waveMissywaveSpice EwaveTatewave

We've had more than our fair share of rain, we had another monsoon on Monday, it was the worst storm this year. I hope the rain is over for this season.shrug

It may snow here, it usually snows once a year, but it melts fast. We can have lots of pawties here. I don't have a jacuzzi though. We can pretend in my momcat's bathtub. laugh out loud We'll pawty at Spice E's then we'll come to Vegas. cheercheer

Bella Bush

I am Daddy's- Girl!!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 3:22pm PST 
Wow you have the parties planned!!! Of course that is what Blues know how to do, PAWTY!! wavewavewavewave

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 12:54am PST 
I guess Bugsy you are happy for the rain in desert smile Rain has to be sometimes I guess.

We can make jacuzzi ourselves, we just need to eat a lot beans and drink milk big laugh

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 5:12am PST 
Cool....I can't wait for everyfur to visit next week...we'll play with our jacuzzi then we can make our own! Bugsy, when you get a monsoon, I am assuming you get WAY more rain than you want...does it cool it down anythinking Lots of wind too....well you need to head this way now...and if we need, we can stay at my house for a little while until monsoon season is over at your place then head out west!

We can be like the early travelers and go in covered wagons...we will put a cover over the jalopy and travel like that!shrug

(Page 10 of 348: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]