crymeditatehug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 2:30am PST 
hughughug

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 6:09am PST 
THANK THE GOOD LORD YALLS WILL LISTEN TO ME KVETCH ABOUT A NON-CAT SUBJECT----BUT ACTUALLY THIS AFEECTS THE CATS TOO. They don't eat much and lie about on the cool tiles in the middle hallway, and fight a lot. *ahem* I will try to be positive here, gosh darn it. Those folks who are indifferent otta try being in this shizit for awhile. Get this---may seem off the subject, but maybe not---we usually have 1 or 2 murders a year and we have had 8 possibly 10 already shockshock and I wonder how many of these have occurred during this consarned drought??? EVERYbody is on their last nerve, just hissed off. We hear we have been in the same weather cycle, like Uncle Kevin said, that preceded the dust bowl.eek

OH!!!!IT RAINED LAST NIGHT FOR TWENTY MINUTES!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopylittle angellittle angellittle angel
It's not going to break the drought though. It'll be 100 today and hot, no humidity.....the weather guy told us viewers "one rain will not break the drought". Well, Holy Ned, apparently we need weeks of lower temps and rain.
naughtynaughty The tourist trades being affected, as the water levels are low.
Crabbily and don't nobody even speak to me,
VIOLETT!
(well, exceptin' yalls).

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 6:44am PST 
Violette...The drought is very serious...I hope you get more rain soon...At least you got a start and maybe there will be more rain today...

Last night July went out with a bang...As I Was here meowing with all of you and we had another bad storm and Mom had to shut off the catputer before I had a chance to play most of the games and meow with you because of it so I am back this morning...

Sophie- Thunderbear

The Beautiful- One

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 10:02am PST 
Glad to hear from you again quickly sSonnikins.
I'm sorta speechless today.

Tinkerbell- Dreamette#14

Mittens

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 11:36am PST 
We have a sunny hot 80 in Indiana dancing Kinda a lazy day happy dance

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 3:44pm PST 
wave Efury Fury!

We hash mid 80'sh today.

ANGEL

IF IT MOVES IT'S- MINE!!!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 11:04pm PST 
It was 89 yesterday with hit and miss thunderstorms.......mostly miss right here though.
When it's hot like this we mostly eat our hard food and just relax a lot in front of the air conditioner and the fansmile

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 7:45am PST 
Feel pretty good. I am going to write in my diary so EVERYBODY GO LOOK and don't hurt my feelings by not.confusedsmile
Feel happy today. It'll be 100 degrees. but I'm happy anyway. Mommi goes about in a bikini and a stranger sight I have yet to see...this thing humans have of changing their fur...but OMC when they get out of the tub and have no fur on ----well, I see why they wear it now....thinkingbig grin

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 8:05pm PST 
waveAngel and Barney Joe!

I likesh your plan fur a hot day Angel!cheer

I thinksh you makesh a good point fur a group Barney Joe! It ish besht not to messh with their medsh though coz we hash our nip!

Shtay cool my furiendsh!way to go

(Page 5 of 7: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7