JULY REPORT ---- (^..^)

(Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 2:21am PST 
Glad to meet you too, Ferals.cheer

That was so nice of your Mommy Midnight Sonlittle angel

Oh, yes.....We're all definitely afrad of those thunder boomers. We run for cover till they're all goneeek

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 3:40am PST 
WE DIDN'T GET RAIN. A few little areas did, a couple teeny places got down pours, but the drought's not broken yet. Another week they are saying of 100 to 102.naughtynaughtynaughtynaughtyconfused

*hmph*.

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 12:37pm PST 
*lights a cigar and paws some to his furriends* Thanks Reanan...
Welcome Ferals...Pleased to meet you...

We have been getting a storm most every day with a downpour for about 10 minutes and then clearing...

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 1:57pm PST 
wave

I'm glad the downpoursh don't lasht long and clear up fur you Midnight Son.cheer

Same weather here ash ish mosht of the time.shrug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 2:03am PST 
We've had almost eight inches of rain for July. We dearly wish you guys could get some too. People are comparing this drought to the "Dustbowl" days of the 20's and 30's

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 2:20am PST 
Hot. Dry. Cracks in the soil. No relief in sight. Not even humidity, which we're famous for.cry Sorry to be a downer. Mommi's been sleeping most of the time and Auntie Ro too. Take meds, sleep through it.
We expect soon to change our attitude back to it's usual buoyant (*hmph*) self.
naughty
Beyond Crabby,
Vimeditate

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 2:17pm PST 
Oh my! That ish sho shad! I hopesh that shome of that rain goesh to thoshe who needsh it to ReeRee!meditate

Shtay cool Violett and T-Bear clan!way to go

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 4:40pm PST 
OMC..We had another really really heavy rainstorm this afternoon..This one came on all of a sudden and lasted about half an hour...the corner of our front yard got flooded...You can see pictures on mom's fb page....Pops was on a service call and had to sit in his car almost half an hour till it was safe for him to enter the home....

I wish we could send some of the rain to the parched areas of the country that need it....

Yikes..tomorrow is the last day of July...where did the summer go??????

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 6:04pm PST 
It needs to get gone faster so I can quit kvetching about it. We heard the entire corn crop in Missouri is totally destroyed shock. Aunti Ro says we have canned corn up the yin yang kitty in case of such a calamity.smile Our thermometer on the porch (out of the sun) read 107 today. Mommi called the weather service and the man said "We got a call for 106, too. It depends where you are, if there's much concrete about, what sort of things around the area." Hmmmm. Mommi walked next door to examine some items left on the neighbour's boulevard after they moved (and STOLE Mommi's fancy batik-tie-dye-or-something bed cover). She came back quickly and declared it is impossible to breathe out there and we have no hyoomidity, neither.shock
I'm done here.
Furiously,
Vi naughty (general principles. Nobody here, though.)

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '12 2:26am PST 
Oh, it is so terrible this weather, Violett. They say something similar may have caused the downfall of the Mayan's so long ago. They say these things come in cycles and stuff, but we wonder sometimes with all the pollution and global warming and stuff. And the really sad part of it is, is that the people who care can't do anything about it and the ones who maybe could just don't carelittle angel

(Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7