MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 2:40pm PST 
I'm glad it washn't the shpecial onesh too!way to go

Water rationing!eek

Good going! Win them zealiesh!cheer Yesh Opie looksh cute!hamster dance

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 1:01pm PST 
partypartypartypartycheercheercheercheerWoot! It'sh Midnight Son and D-Max's Birthday!partypartypartysnoopysnoopysnoopyConcatulations and Have a Meowvalous day!wisheswisheswisheshappy dancehappy dancehappy danceballoonsballoonsballoons

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 5:03pm PST 
Good Evening...Thanks for the birthday wishes...I had a pawtastic day except for B&B spending the day here...

Mom got me a new mat for in front of my litter box..It looks like a hooked rug but it is plastic and easy to clean...To show my appreciation I made her a pyramid of litter on it last night...Instead of getting me any more toys when she paid for my mat she gave a donation for homeless cats...

Last weekend we had a birthday pawty over at the brewery and there is lots of cake leftover to share with all of you...
Midnight;'s cake

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 9:48pm PST 
Happy late b'day Sonnikins! partypartypartypartyparty flowers snoopy cheercheercheercheerdancingdancingdancing
partypartyparty partyparty partyhi5 snoopyhug wisheswisheswisheswishesbig hug way to go cheercheercheercheercheer

Your friend Opie the T and the rest of the TBears.hug (^..^)

P.S: We sent you a catnip cake!!!

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 1:31am PST 
Wow......!!! Two Birthdays in the same family. This calls for some very special Catnip Cigars

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 2:29am PST 
woot wooot woott

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 5:11am PST 
WE'RE GETTING RAIN TODAY ---

RAIN . RAIN .. RAIN

(we'll see) snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyhamster dancebig grin hamster dancerainbowhamster dance little angellittle angellittle angel

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehi5happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

THE FERALS

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 5:41am PST 
been raining here in mid Michigan off and on since late last night! Lots of thunderboomers before that.applause

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 7:26am PST 
Are any kitties out there afraid of thunderboomers? I of course am not, but then, I am generally fearless by nature (dancing). Our White Dog, Izzy, she's afraid of thunder and will hide under beds!
(note from Izzy: "*bark*"!) dogdogsnoopy.
*hmph*

Edited by author Thu Jul 26, '12 7:28am PST

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 4:08pm PST 
cheerWhat a grrreat prezzie Midnight Son!cheer How kind of her to donate to the other kittiesh in your honor too!snoopy Thanksh you fur the catlicious cake and sho beautiful!hamster dance

Wow! Themsh shome grrreat cigarsh ReeRee!happy dance

welcome The Ferals! Sho pawleashed to meetsh you! I knowsh you'll hash fun here!dancing I hopesh the weather clearsh up fur you!way to go

No, I'sh not afeared of thunder boomersh.

Edited by author Thu Jul 26, '12 4:10pm PST

(Page 3 of 7: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7