|Purred: Mon Mar 19, '12 7:57am PST |
|My name is Isabella Dawn and a room deodorizer KILLED me.
This is what happened. My Mama kept one of those twist up solid room deodorizers on the bathroom window sill. One day the wind blew it off. Being a curious puppy I had to check it out. I took only one little bite, just a taste really.
I WAS DEAD WITHIN 20 MINUTES.
Mama rushed me to the doctors but it was to late, he couldn't do anything to save me. PLEASE tell all your friends with pets so this doesn't happen to another precious furbaby. My Mama still cries and feels guilty for not protecting me, but I know it wasn't her fault.
If my death can save any more puppies or kitties from the same fate then my death won't have been in vain.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|