|Purred: Fri Oct 21, '11 12:34pm PST |
|Reminder - This year will be MUCH different and MUCH more organized that last year. I had some help from my pal, Sara who has helped me learn how to organize this. Your SS will be the person you ship to but they will be an SS to someone else and you will have a total different SS who ships to you. Example - If 7 kitties participate, then kitty #1 becomes the SS for kitty #2, kitty #2 becomes the SS for kitty #3, kitty #3 becomes the SS for kitty #4, kitty #4 becomes the SS for kitty #5, kitty #5 becomes the SS for kitty #6, kitty #6 becomes the SS for kitty #7 and kitty #7 becomes the SS for kitty #1!
Secret Santa Rules -
* If you get matched up with a cat in Canada, it's better NOT to ship through UPS.
* The present(s) spending limit is $15 dollars. I would like to see everyone get about the same maximum limit spent on them.
* Paw-mail me/message me with your shipping address and e-mail address.
* Allow 1-2 weeks before the package/gift arrives to the destination. Sometimes you will have to give it 3 weeks before the gift arrives depending on where you live. Sometimes there can also be a mail delay.
* All gifts must be wrapped. I think it looks better when the gifts are wrapped and some of the cats seem to have fun opening their own gifts.
* Dateline to enter SS ends November 10th.
* We want everyone to receive their packages by December 15th. Please get all the gifts out before December 15th, we want you to ship them out a few to a couple weeks before the 15th so they'll arrive just in time. The Christmas party will be held on December 19th. So, try to get your package out by December 5th.
* There will be a separate thread that will be posted in the group allowing you to post when your gift has arrived. Do NOT reveal who it came from and do NOT reveal who your SS is or who you are SS too. Just post "I got my package!" or something like that.
* Homemade items ARE allowed! I love homemade goodies and so do many other people and cats.
* You may send a gift to the humans such as candy, blankets, home goods, candles, etc. I do know people do send people a gift too sometimes. Pet store gift cards ARE allowed just make sure it's a pet store like PetSmart or Petco because we may not have the same pet store as you do in your area.
* Do not sign up if you can not agree to all the rules.
Now, for the fun stuff (information you will want to paw-mail me!)
Are you willing to ship internationally?
Does your cat(s) have any allergies?
What treats/toys are can your cat(s) NOT have?
Dogs neck size (inches)?
Dogs width/length in body?
How many cats do you have?
Age, size, color, name and breed?
What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your cat? What color do you like on your cat?
Sign ups begin now! You may go ahead and send me all the information and please include how many SS you will like to do this year!
Edited by author Fri Oct 28, '11 7:03pm PST
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|