Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 8 of 10: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 4:02pm PST 
That is why we can stay out together if Mom isn't home and we didn't chew anything last time so I guess we can stay out of the crate

always a- champion

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 4:03pm PST 
I ate the sheets sometime this week there is a big hole in them and Dad says I did it- the second set of sheets I ate- so they say

always a- champion

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 4:04pm PST 
Do you think the washingmachine could have ate them???

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 5:54am PST 
Aww Topper tell your mom and dad they should be grateful that at least you didn't get a sick tummy and poo everywhere. I got sick this weekend while mom was gone and made a huge mess on her bed boy was she mad at me!

always a- champion

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:14pm PST 
uh oh piglet so sad to here you got sick to your tummy- mom gets reallly worried if I have stuff clogging me up- I just like to chew still and I am 5- she said she is going to geet cheep sheets maybe I won't eat them.
I just love to eat blankets and stuff like blankets. What do you like to eat?

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Thu Nov 8, '12 9:18am PST 
Hi Topper I like to chew too but I don't chew on moms stuff. I just poo on them LOL!!! but in all honesty I love to chew the stuffing out of any toy or skin the tennis balls thats my favorite only thing mom won't let me have them cause she's afraid I will get a blockage or something bad. She is such a worry wart.

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 5:27am PST 
Hey Topper and Piglet! I dont eat the sheets but I just keep licking them when I am in bed until I get them soggy wet.laugh out loudI even do the blankets that way.

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '12 5:52am PST 
Hi Busterwave I lick moms couch too its leather and just tastes so good that I lick and lick and then I get caught mom gets mad at me when I do that. Sometimes I just sit and lick moms legs too until she makes me stop. Seems like I just can't do anything I want to do around here.shrug

always a- champion

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:02pm PST 
yeah, piglet and buster- I lick everything until I soften if up and then eat if if I can- Mom said I should have outgrown it by now- I am not allowed to have toys either if I lick them too much and then eat them- I ate a tennis ball once and got really sick. Iris gets mad when mom takes all the toys since she doesn't eat them like me.

always a- champion

Purred: Wed Nov 21, '12 4:48pm PST 
dOES ANYONE BESIDES US LIKE TO LICK LEGS AND LOTION- I ALSO LICK UNTIL I GET IN TROUBLE

(Page 8 of 10: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10