Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 7 of 10: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '12 5:49am PST 
OMD!! We had a bad storm last night it hailed so hard that our back deck was totally covered in ice. I was so glad mom had us all get in bed with her and she covered up my head and I slept right through it. While she watched the predidental debate.cloud 9

Jack

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 9:49am PST 
Some of our big dogs don't like storms but no one really freaks out, they just wonder around the house getting under foot until they find a place to hunker down and wait it out. Us smaller dogs don't seem to mind too much.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 12:01pm PST 
I did really good this time cause mom stayed right beside me so I just went to sleep and didn't even know what was going on.

Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 3:58pm PST 
I think I am going to get to stay out of the crate this winter- wow after 5 years, I guess I am a big boy

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 6:33am PST 
O TOPPER THATS GREAT NEWS!! MOM HASN'T CRATED ME SINCE I FINALLY GOT POTTY TRAINED. WE ONLY GET PUT IN SEPERATE ROOMS OR ME AND PIGLET FIGHTS OR ATTACKS THE CAT NOW. BUT ONLY PIGLET STARTS IT.puppy

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 2:16pm PST 
We want to wish all our friends who live on the East Coast who may be in the path of that nasty storm safty. We hope no one gets hurt.hug

always a- champion

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 5:40pm PST 
yeah I realy human sister was in it- she is ok only one tree fell on the house back balcony so they are lucky.
yippee Iris and me get to stay out of our crates- mom thinks we only fight when she is home piglet

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 5:46am PST 
That great that ya can get rid of that ole crate....Topper!!!

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 7:26am PST 
Yeah thats about the only time me and Luke fights is when mom comes home. Dad says I sleep all day when she is gone.

always a- champion

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 4:02pm PST 
yeah piglet that is how it is hear- Iris starts biting me when Mom comes home-Al says it is somthing Mom is doing- what do you think?

(Page 7 of 10: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10