Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 6 of 10: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '12 6:44am PST 
I wished we had a basement. We have to sit in the hallway of our little house. Sometimes mom will make us all get in the closet but its too little for all of us. I hope we don't have anymore of those tornados in our area. They are terrible and so scarey. Mom said it has ruined me.

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '12 2:43pm PST 
Basement? We don't have one. We used to have a crawl space big enuf to walk in, but mom wouldn't go down there. There are spiders and bugs and yucky stuff down there. But when we had our kitchen fixed up, they filled in a lot of the space. The cat goes under the house, but then, you all know how stupid cats can be.

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '12 2:43pm PST 
Basement? We don't have one. We used to have a crawl space big enuf to walk in, but mom wouldn't go down there. There are spiders and bugs and yucky stuff down there. But when we had our kitchen fixed up, they filled in a lot of the space. The cat goes under the house, but then, you all know how stupid cats can be.

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 6:34am PST 
Our cat thinks she can be one of us and start sleeping with us in moms bed. All I can say she better stay in that floor. She comes up in that bed and its on!!

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '12 9:30am PST 
OH BY THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO NICE HERE! NO STORMS TEMPS IN THE 80'S A PUP COULD SURE GET USED TO THIS. I LOVE TO SUN MYSELF ON THE DECK.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 7:10pm PST 
Boy we sure have been having some nice warm weather. We have been lucky too no rain..dancing

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 9:00am PST 
Hey everyone we are in the path of that Hurricane that hit New Orleans. The weather man thinks we will have 6-12 inches of rain with possible tornados. Fri-Mon. we sure hope everyone that may be in the path of these storms are safe and well.

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 12:08pm PST 
stay safe Luke and family. We'll be praying for you.

Jack

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 5:21pm PST 
You best make a stash of treats just in case of emergenciesway to go

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 5:08pm PST 
Mom has us all ready to hide we have on our vests the tornado sirens have been blaring but all its really doing here is raining so we ready to go to our hooman sisters house to get in the basement. HI Jack mom has our treats and leashes ready.

(Page 6 of 10: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10