Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 5 of 10: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Purred: Thu Sep 29, '11 4:26pm PST 
I don't go out in it either LUke, I just go in the kitchen and then mom gets mad. I can't help it though, since I can't walk very good. I used to go right out in it, but Topper T is a big baby and doesn't want is soft fur to get wet, he is scared of everything, He will go if MOm makes him, but she feels bad for me. Topper thinks he can get away with anything.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Sep 30, '11 5:36am PST 
Miss Clover don't feel bad Mom makes me go out cause Little Piggy won't get off the steps unless I go with him even when I don't have to go. Belle doesn't like it either but at least she will just go real quick and run back to the steps.laugh out loud

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 7, '12 5:48am PST 
Well we sure have been having some Terrible Storms here lately. Its so scarey a Tornado past right over our house last week. It touched down in the next town to us and it was an F4. It totally demolished the town and 6 people were killed. Its so sad!!! It seems these storms keep getting worse around here. This sure isn't fun.shock I'm so scared of storms!

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Wed Mar 7, '12 9:13am PST 
No kiddin Luke? I didn't know you guys were that close. It must have been really scary. We had some wind last night, but it was pretty cuz it made the wind chime sing. Nothin like we had a few months ago.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 7, '12 11:18am PST 
Its windy and cloudy here today I sure hope it doesn't storm again.shrug

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '12 7:03am PST 
Sure strange weather everywhere this spring.....Those ole storms I sure dont like....with all that noise and wind blowing.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '12 7:43am PST 
Seems like any loud noise scares me now. I went to the store with mom yesterday and a semi pulled up next to us and stopped. He let out the air in his brakes. I was running for moms lap and shaking like a leaf. Piglet and Belle acted like nothing was going on. I sure wished I could act like it doesn't bother me.

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '12 3:58am PST 
Luke that's terrible for that ole truck to scare the daylights out of you. Maybe ya could stuff your ears with cotton and that way you wont hear loud noises...

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '12 7:19am PST 
I know mom just rolled up the windows and turned on the heater. Boy that truck was loud scared the daylights out of me.red face

Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '12 5:33am PST 
I am so glad the storm didn't get you Luke! We don't usually get those in PA but sometimes we have warnings and mom makes us go in the basement.

(Page 5 of 10: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10