Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 3 of 10: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Mon Jul 11, '11 8:21am PST 
Boy those fireworks the city let off really scared me... Thankgoodness mom stayed home with me. We went to the back of the house and she turned on the air and fan. Then she turned up the tv. I finally began to feel better. My mom rocks!!cloud 9

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Mon Jul 18, '11 6:54am PST 
I sure dont like loud noises either, Luke...I want to hide under the bed when it thunders or any loud booms..

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 6:19am PST 
I can't seem to be able to move whenever loud thunder or lightning makes its terrible noise. My body becomes stiff and I shake but can't move. Thats when mom picks me up and takes me to the quitest room in the house and turns on the fans and lays down with me and cuddles me till I settle down. She's the greatest mom!cloud 9

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 3:55pm PST 
We might get a storm today. It is cloudy and a little rainy, but no thunder yet

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Sun Aug 7, '11 5:20am PST 
Sure was a bad storm that moved through yesterday afternoon. we were looking out of the screen on our back door during the storm and we saw a metal building go flying by....we took covershock

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Sun Aug 7, '11 1:01pm PST 
O Buster thats terrible! I would have been very upset to see that. It stormed here today and it Hailed as well but not alot of thunder just lightning. That was scarey enough for me.puppy

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 3:24pm PST 
A metal building? You tell your momma to take good care of all of you!

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 7:47am PST 
Sure hope that the weather people are wrong in saying about how bad the hurricane season is going to be..... The last few nights we have had strong winds up to 90 m.p.h. and big big trees have been uprooted in the storm....so sure hate to think about tornadoes and hurricanes.cry

Lily2

I'm the big one.

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 1:59pm PST 
Hurricanes must be no fun at all. We don't get them here --- we're lucky. We just those earthshake things where the whole building shakes and crackles for a minute. Those are pretty scary

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 5:12am PST 
o Lily those are terrible too. I would be scared to death if one hit our area.confused

(Page 3 of 10: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10