AOH Coffee shop

(Page 8 of 67: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 7:58pm PST 
Hi Smokey Joe! So good to hear from you! Wow, she lost her mommy three years ago and you only two. That must still hurt so much! Mommy says it helps her to be able to talk to other people here on dogster and catser about us wonderful pets that left too soon.

I hope you can visit with us some more!
Love,
Rubio

Smokey Joe- Angel- Dreamboat #9

Remembering Baby- Boy Blue

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 11:27am PST 
waveHi Rubio, all!!~ Yes it's so furry hard, 'n mom jus' keeps on lovin' dat lil Milo. I think he is sooo good for her 'n he does keep her on the move!laugh out loud I was lookin' down today and saw the Milo has gotten really good at some of my tricks lately.little angel He can shake paws 'n he loves to get on her shoulders too! Maybe he will turn out ok afterall~big grinbig laugh I am furry happy knowin' she did find a great kitfur who entertains her well!! Nice to see u too!hugHoping and wishing you all a furry happy weekend!way to golittle angel

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 12:47pm PST 
Smokey Joe! We love Milo! So good to know that you are up here looking out for him! Mommy hasn't had much luck with the dogs she got to replace me! Tango is a pill (he gets in G-Pa's lap and growls at her) and Sparkle is scared of every little thing! She just got Ranger a couple weeks ago and she thinks she might finally have a lover, so that is good! He can be a little needy, but at least he NEEDS her! BOL!

Nakota

Sent Here To- Heal

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 1:34pm PST 
wave

Hi all!!! Mom is in the process of moving right now so she's been getting on less and less! She's so happy to see you all, though! We hope you all come around more often.

Cody Noel- it's always nice to see you! we miss you and your family will continue to remain in our prayers!

Smokey Joe- it's nice to see you too! we've missed seeing your family around AOH! you'll have to come visit us more often! our photo contest is coming up! hopefully you'll be in it!!

Rubio- how are things with the new doggie working out?

Love,
Nakota.

MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73A

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 1:47pm PST 
wavebig grinHi RUBIO, dude! I jus' went to take a peek at Ranger's page, he's sush a cute doggie! He is a chiwawa like u, only different colors? I lubbs all of ur pages, so I think it's not fairshrugdat I can't post on doggies pages jus' coz I got no doggie in my furmily!shockconfusedI guess I jus' venture 'n visit 'n comment more on Dewey, Homer 'n Speedy's pages too!
Well I iz happy dat Ranger makes ur mommy happy! I know u 'n Smokey Joe still watch ofur us 'n make shur we all stay out of trouble!big grinlaugh out loud Enjoy ur Sunday all!!~
Have a Great Sunday!

Smokey Joe- Angel- Dreamboat #9

Remembering Baby- Boy Blue

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 1:50pm PST 
wavebig grinNakota, it's nice to see ur sweet furmily too!!little angel We enjoy this group so mush 'n all the warm and furiendly members here!! Take care 'n don't work to hard at moving!!little angel
Rubio, dude, you are just the sweetiest doggie ever!~hug

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 4:54pm PST 
You guys! red facered face You are too sweet! I miss all my furiends! SO nice to see you all here in the coffee shop! I brought some doughnuts for every fur!

Ranger is a very sweet dog. Mommy is so glad she got him. He is no RUBIO, of course, but he is a good substitute!

Tango is as ornery as ever, but he has his sweet moments! He and Ranger seem to be getting along a LITTLE better!

Come back and see us soon everyone!

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Jake- (1998-2011)

Jake Loves Ruby

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 4:43am PST 
wavewavewave

I was wondering if there are any cookies here in the shop?

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 7:13am PST 
You're in luck, Jake! I brought some of the St. Paddy's day cookie treats for dogs! (I got some cat treats, too, but I couldn't find any themed ones!)

Mommy has an awful cold today. It always starts off as a sore throat and she was trying hard to ignore it. It seems she just got over one!

Does anyone have any tried and true cures?

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Thu Mar 10, '11 7:41am PST 
Well, Mommy's worse! She has been sucking on sore throat drops, cough drops, and taking Mucinex and cough syrup. She's mad, too, because she is supposed to go to the book festival this weekend! AND, she just got over a cold! cry

(Page 8 of 67: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]