AOH Coffee shop

(Page 6 of 69: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Koby

My Strong Boy

Purred: Mon Jan 31, '11 2:39pm PST 
We'll definitely take a look at your page, Blackie! Maybe your mom can even give him a warning...what I mean is, tell him he needs to better the conditions of the house. If he doesn't, give Animal Control a call and maybe they'll give you tips or maybe they'll go take a look themselves?

@Rubio- My mom just had the WORST cold. She had a stuffy nose, sore throat, cough & not to mention TWO ear infections! UGH! Cold are horrible...they make it sooooo difficult to concentrate!

wave
- Koby.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 1:21am PST 
Good idea, Koby! A warning is probably going to help...maybe he is just clueless, and not really mean. At least calling Animal Protection to get their advice is not a bad plan!

Two ear infections! YUCK! QAt least mommy's is just a cold, no ear infections! I brought some hot carob for everyone to drink! Won't harm the animals and might make those of us with colds feel better! And we also brought some Peppermint Schnapps for those who want to spike their drinks!

Hot carob

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 10:27am PST 
Oh Rubio, no one wants any of your hot carob!

Tango

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 3:30pm PST 
[Head hanging down] Rubio, can I please have a cup of that hot carob? Our heater went out and we're freezing!

♥- Sophie Tzu- ♥

I DIDN'T DO- IT!

Purred: Mon Feb 7, '11 5:15pm PST 
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say hello! And that the hot carob is DELISH!!

xoxoxo
sophie

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 6:40am PST 
Thanks, Sophie! I have this special recipe for us doggies since we can't have chocolate!

Tango

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 10:46am PST 
Mommy doesn't know what to do with me! I was up on the bed with her and I came over and started kissing her, and then suddenly, I turned on her and started growling! G-Pa says it is because I am a Chihuahua but Mommy isn't convinced! They both feel that I was lucky that THEY adopted me because anyone else would have taken me back!

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 9:49am PST 
Hey Tango, they think *Sparkle* is lucky, too because no one would put up with a scaredy dog like her for this long! They have had her for 8 months and she still flinches if they even look at her! They got her to replace me, but she is nowhere near as perfect a dog as *I* was!

frownfrown

Cody Noel - 12/25/09- -07/03/10

Gone but never- forgotten

Purred: Sun Feb 13, '11 12:23pm PST 
Afternoon everyone wave

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Mama is preparing for her grandma to pass anytime now and she is having a hard time with it. Nana is flying out tomorrow morning cause grandma is already saying her goodbye'sfrown Mama is not ready for her grandma to go...but knows that she will no longer be in any pain and will be with grandpa. This is really hard for mama so we won't be on much...mama says when the time comes a friend will be coming over and checking on us cause mama is flying out to Texas and we are not allowed to go. Fred is going to his old mama's house for the time mama is gone.

Well gotta run now...mama starting to cry again just thinking about it. Hope all you everyone have a great day today hug

Edited by author Sun Feb 13, '11 12:24pm PST

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 7:09am PST 
Oh Cody Noel. We are SO sorry! It is so hard to lose someone! But we know it will happen eventually and we just have to remember and rejoice in the good times. I hope your mommy's grandma had a good, long life. She will be at peace now with no suffering or pain. And she will get to see your grandpa and all the pets that she had in her life. She will get to see you, too! Won't that be wonderful!

Praying for your family with lots of love,
Rubio

hughughug

Edited by author Mon Feb 14, '11 7:09am PST

(Page 6 of 69: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]