AOH Coffee shop

(Page 3 of 69: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Kenna

Little Miss.- Boss (princess- in training)

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 6:00pm PST 
wave Hi Angel Lexi! It's so nice to meet you! Mom loves getting to know her new members! My brothers & sisters & I created AOH and we're lucky enough to have Rubio, Tango, Blaze & their family as our admins! They're so sweet and we can always count on them to help out!

We're thinkin mom's surgery won't be until sometime around February 8th so she's TRYING to get some dancing in before then, but it's hard to do with an injured foot! confused

Rubio! Sparkle got sparkles on her collar?!?! laugh out loud
How cute! Where did you get that done at? I bet it was expensive!

Angel Lexi- what's new with you? Do you have any brothers or sisters?

wave
- Kenna.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Wed Jan 19, '11 6:30am PST 
Hi Kenna! February 8 is my sister's birthday! Wouldn't that be a coincidence! I hope they can fix up your mommy! Are they predicting a full recovery after surgery? I sure hope so! Amazing how much damage a little fall can make!

No, the collar wasn't that expensive. I got it on Ebay. Here is a link to it (you can copy and paste it if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Croc-Dog-Cat-Pet-Personalized-Col lar-XS-S-M-L-XL-/220604483702?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item79 12ca67a5

Hello all my AOL furiends! I love chatting with you all over a cuppa! Milo, SO good to see you around again....we've missed your shining enthusiasm!

And Kenna, thanks for saying that sweet stuff about it. We get a LOT out of it, so it is our pleasure,

Belly Rubs,
Rubio

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Wed Jan 19, '11 1:15pm PST 
wave Furiends

Kenna, Thank You! It's a pleasure meeting you too! Thank for starting this group and I agree your admins are always so friendly and I love it here!

I do have one sisfur named Monnie. She is 3/4 white shepherd and 1/4 wolf. She was my best friend and we always played very well together when Momma took us for a run in the woods and snow climbing in the winter. She was very depressed when I left and Momma had to get help from a doggie trainer for hercry

Hi Rubiowave Always nice to see your cute self!

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:17am PST 
Hi everyone! SO nice to sit here and chat with my buddies!

wave

Thanks for saying that about us, Angel Lexi! We sure try! I'm sorry for Monnie....did the dog trainer work? I had no idea they could help with depression! How old were you when you went to the bridge? How old is Monnie? Do you think your mommy will get another dog? Mommy got Sparkle less than a week after I left. In retrospect, maybe she should have waited, but Sparkle is getting there, VERY slowly!

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 7:35am PST 
Hi Rubiowave

I turned 6 in May and went to the bridge in July of last yr. Momma said no replacement yet.. She said she loved every pup she owned in her life but you only get 1 Special Pup in that life time and I was that pup so she will waitcry

Monnie took some of my toys in her crate and laid on them. She would growl which was very very unusual so Momma had to coax her out, take all the toys and just leave her one. She still looks for me sometimes and the other day Momma brought the grooming tools out and she started to whine cuzz she can still smell me. But Momma keeps her active with going to the woods and snow climbing.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 10:13am PST 
Oh Angel Lexi....that is so young! I was only 9, but the bad thing was that I was 5 before I went to my forever home. Mommy lost ME last July, also, and she still tears up when she thinks about me. She knows exactly what you mean when you say you love them all, but YOU were the special one!

Poor Monnie. That must be so hard on her. I bet a new dog would help! BOL!

Love,
Rubio

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 11:23am PST 
Hi Rubiowavewave

You being 9 was young toohug I was perfectly healthy until the Seizure Monster got me but Momma worked for the Dr who tried to help me and they worked around the clock to save me but God wanted me home and sent his Angels to come and get me. But I'm a happy new pup now so that brings Momma comfort as I'm sure it does for your Momma.

Monnie 3 doggie friends across from us moved away shortly after so she lost her playmates and now has some issues where she explodes when she sees new dogs. Mommas doing clicker training to reinforce her commands and it's working fairly well.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 1:27pm PST 
Hi Angel Lexi! Everyone is welcome to join in our chat! We'd love to have you all!

Poor Monnie! I hear clicker training is supposed to be really good. You say it is working for Monnie? That's good. I guess your mommy shouldn't get a new dog until she is sure Monnie won't attack it!

Funny story about clicker training. Mommy took Blaze to a demonstration of it once and asked the instructor a question. He said to brig her up to the stage and he would demonstrate. But she was terrified! Mommy tried to drag her up there (she was about 60 lbs) and the instructor said that was okay, they could do it on the ground. He had fresh liver in his hand for a treat, but she wouldn't take it, she was that scared!

laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 5:08pm PST 
Wow, she must have been terrified because all dogs will go for liver! Poor girl.

Yes the click treat click treat works wonders. Momma now only has to make a clicking noise with her mouth and Monnie comes and sits in front of her. No more treats just lots and lots of praise.

shock They are predicting -50 for us so lets all have some Hot Chocolate and Goodies
Yes, everyone please join us and chat so we can hear about your daybig grinbig grin

Koby

My Strong Boy

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 7:12pm PST 
wavewave

We'll definitely check out the link, Rubio!
How is your big family doing? Is everyone healthy? Is Sparkle getting better????

They said it will take 3 months to get mom walking again and a full year to see if mom truly got a good result...WOW!

wave Great to see you Angel Lexi!! Tell us some background info about you!

wave
- Koby.

(Page 3 of 69: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]