AOH Coffee shop

(Page 2 of 67: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 7:49am PST 
The dr said having kidney stones was as painful as giving birth!

Nicki, SO good to see you here at AOH! And everyone else! The more participation we get, the better our group will be!

wavewavewave

I love you all!
Rubio

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 12:51pm PST 
Nickywavewave Hi, I'm Lexi and it's so nice to meet you! Come sit and share some coffee, tea and friendship!

Rubio, Momma said she just tosses a whole chicken in a large pot, adds a carton of Imagine Organic Chicken stock, snips in some fresh thyme and rosemary, adds some crushed garlic, celery and onions and lets it cook. Just for the last 30 min of simmering she adds about 2 TBLS of curry powder. She loves currybig grin

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 2:03pm PST 
Thanks, Angel lexi....sounds really good!

We just watched about three episodes of Glee from the first season, ending with the song Smile that Charlie Chaplin wrote. Always makes mommy cry because it makes her think of her mommy and me!

Now on to some football!

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 2:43pm PST 
You're Welcome Rubio.. Sorry Momma doesn't measure thingslaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Sounds like you're having some Snuggle time with your Momma today! Great way to spend a Satwink

Kenna

Little Miss.- Boss (princess- in training)

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 10:09pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewave

Hi girls & boys!
So....we don't know if we got the chance to tell you guys that mommy fell down the steps right before christmas but she did! She went to the hospital and they told her she cracked a few bones towards the back of her foot...YIKES! So having a cast on was NOT fun but she got it off on Friday! Her foot is still very stiff and sore and to make matters worse, she'll be having surgery on it in February...ugh! What are we gonna do with her?!

Nakota & Koby got matching collars! Nakota's color is baby pink while Koby's is baby blue and they have rhienstones all over them! They're so spoiled! laugh out loud

- Kenna.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 7:32am PST 
Oh Kenna! I knew she had fallen, but surgery! I am so sorry to hear that! What about her dancing? Is she gonna be able to do that again?

Matching collars, huh? Mommy got Sparkle a collar with her name on it in rhinestones! It is very pretty. Mommy felt Sparkle needed some bling! BOL!

She just ordered this thing called a Thundershirt that is supposed to calm a dog down cuz they feel like they are being hugged. We sure hope it helps our little scaredy dog!

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:28pm PST 
wavewave

Kenna..Hi I'm Lexi and I don't believe we've met! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Sorry your Momma fell and we will keep her in our prayers during her surgery and recoveryhug

WOW, Matching collars! How Kewl is thatbig grin

Rubio..My hybrid sisfur Monnie is exciteable and Momma uses Laverder and lemon balm treats to calm her as well as using, lavender in her diffuser..works great!

Wags, Wiggles and Winks,
Angel Lexi

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Mon Jan 17, '11 8:06am PST 
Kenna, please keep us posted!

Thanks, Angel Lexi....we will have to try that! Does she make the treats, or can you buy them?

Well, today is a holiday....Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Great man! If he had lived, maybe HE would have been president someday! (Although maybe not since our country was still so prejudiced at that time.) It was a sad day for America when he was assassinated!

Mommy has been off work since last Wednesday because of her daddy being in the hospital. She is ready to go back, though! She is getting stir crazy!

All you pups have a great day!
Belly rubs,
Rubio

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 8:19am PST 
wavewave Care for a Cappuchinno

Rubio, the treats are bought and are called 101 Sniffers!

Hope everyone Pawrents are doing betterhug

OOps, forgot the n in sniffersred face MOM..Use the Preview firstnaughty

Edited by author Tue Jan 18, '11 8:21am PST

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 5:05pm PST 
Angel Lexi, I do the SAME thing! At least I found the edit button!

Mommy went back to work today. We are so worried about G-Pa. He is home from the hospital, but off the Plavix until he can have the operation, BUT, they can't seem to get him scheduled! His cardiologist does not want him off the Plavix for more than a week, which is tomorrow! Arrrggghhhh! Doctors!

frownfrown

He at least gets to see ONE of the urologists tomorrow for a consultation, so maybe they get at least get the ball rolling.

Rubio

(Page 2 of 67: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]