HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

(Page 8 of 271: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 11:52am PST 
That would be neat. I have some home-made....er.....beverages in the cellar....there is something to be said for living in the Ozarks. And we can have ales and root beer too. Lessee, I think the ballroom at the Catnip Tea house would be nice....or does anyone have another suggestion?

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 12:20am PST 
That sounds good to me, we can always hwad out to the meadow out back if it's warm enough.dancing

HMPH!

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 4:58am PST 
That would really be beautiful. And there's a big gazebo out there, too!

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Thu Feb 17, '11 2:06am PST 
Ooh.....I'll bet there's some mice livin' out there.cheer

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Feb 17, '11 5:20am PST 
And some garter snakes like in Mommmi and Ro's backyard!shock I do not hold with any type of snake at all and I'll not abide them.
By the way, speaking of critters, Mommi's tarantulas Thor and Rasputin are both alive and well and GROWING!eek Mommi had some friends over here awhile back, this nice couple. The woman loves spiders and the husband is afraid of them. So of course that was the day Thor, the Chilean Rose tarantula, decided to come out from under her hut in her terrerium and stand on it and threaten Mommi!shock This involves the lifting of two front legs and pointing them toward the victim. (Rasputin raises six legs and threatens and Mommi will not mess with him). Mommi said casually, "Oh, I see Thor is threatening me". (Thor usually just lifts one leg slightly and does so half-heartedly.) Daniel, one of the guests, was very alarmed and especially alarmed when Mommi opened the top of the terrerium and poured crickets in for Thor to eat. "Won't it jump out with the top off like that?" he queried nervously. Mommi replied, "She might. She's done it before." (!) But she is completely harmless and Mommi leaves the cage open just long enough to pour the crickets in. Mommi decided to pick Thor up and let her hang upside-down on her hand.shock Mommi said, "She is harmless. Rasputin, however, is not." The man's wife, Sonya wanted to see Rasputin, who lives in the bathroom on the top of a high shelf in a locked cage. Mommi brought Rasputin's cage out and Rasputin was all swathed in webbing. Mommi carefully scraped at the webbing and the guests got to see Rasputin. Sonya said, "Can I scrape her out of the web?" Mommi said No, and that she herself is VERY wary of Rasputin, who is an ornamental tarantula from the Congo and ornamentals are aggressive and FAST and have a serious bite.eek Not to worry, though, as Mommi makes certain the cage is locked and cannot be reached by cats or children. Rasputin is an Usumbara Golden Starburst tarantula and quite beautiful, but not a pet! Mommi called the Pet Store after getting Rasputin and said, "Why does your store not have a warning label on the spiders with a medically significant bit?" The lady said she would talk to her manager. When Mommi called about a month ago and asked if they had any tarantulas they said No! shock Mommi is glad. Our veterinarian does not like this store and said they sell prescription drugs illegally and he has had to adress them about it. Hopefully no one will go in and buy an ornamental tarantula for their child! Most tarantulas are harmless, but those from Africa and India can be quite dangerous.

Edited by author Thu Feb 17, '11 5:37am PST

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri Feb 18, '11 2:02am PST 
Daddy's heard they sell chocolate covered ones to eat.shockeek

Odie

Purred: Sat Feb 19, '11 9:40am PST 
Hyper! Must Run! Run! Run! Back and forth! Back and forth! Muahahaha!

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Feb 19, '11 11:18pm PST 
Odiewavehug Glad to meet you, my friend. Hope you have fun here, you can jump in here whenever you like.smile

I'm feeling kinda' sleepy, but then I'm always kinda' sleepy.laugh out loudkitty

Odie

Purred: Sun Feb 20, '11 12:01am PST 
Thanks, I'm sure I will!

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Feb 20, '11 11:20pm PST 
And if you want to throw out any ideas or anything for games or stuff, speak right on up.hug

(Page 8 of 271: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]