HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

(Page 7 of 271: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 3:16am PST 
I'd say I should dissappear more often, but that's probably get me in trouble.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 12:22am PST 
Don't make me call Doctor Who.smile

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 4:53am PST 
Uh-oh.
thinking

We got snother inch of snow and now we have a foot. I may've mentioned this on another thread, wherein me and Reanan ended up in a strange conversation about her Daddy's feet......eek

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:15am PST 
Believe me....anything to do with Daddy's feet is strange.shock He got a new pair of work shoes and they were killing his feet 'til he broke 'em in. Broke 'em in, heck. By the end of the first week they was beggin' to be put back in the box.big laughbig laughbig laugh

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Sat Feb 12, '11 5:32am PST 
Mommi thinks all shoes are evil torture contraptions. In her old age, shock, she has about decided to forgo any shoes with a heel of over one inch. She says those high heeled shoes, while they do cause men to look at you, throw your back out.thinking

Edited by author Sat Feb 12, '11 5:33am PST

ANGEL

IF IT MOVES ITS- MINE

Purred: Sun Feb 13, '11 1:56am PST 
They're not too good for the men either when they sprain their necks turnin' for a second look.naughty

HMPH!

Purred: Sun Feb 13, '11 3:55am PST 
Warm and fuzzy and sleepy.

Mommi has been talking about a Valentine's Dance and Party. Somehow the 14th just crept up on us. Should we have one tomorrow night? Reeree, could you do decorations in the Catnip Tea Room?big grin

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 1:02am PST 
It wouldn't be until about 2 Tuesday morning as Daddy has to work Valentines day and Mommy is working 9 days straight. But if you don't mind it being late just let us know.little angel

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 4:19am PST 
Well, since a lot of cats won't know about it in time, why don't we just plan for a Spring Dance/Party next month?

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 1:40am PST 
A Spring party it shall be, Joe. What a swell time we'll have too.smile

(Page 7 of 271: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]