HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

(Page 2 of 270: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Jan 3, '11 5:21am PST 
I am ok but going about with a worried look upon my countence.(*wow*,
that was a neat sentence dancing). Yes, i have facial expressions. Mommmi has been hard to abide since she hurt her brain--she went again to the E.R. and the the lady (a German doktor , of all things!) told Mommi she may have "post concussion syndrome" for up to six months! She was crabby yesterday beynd al reason and I had been lying at the foot of her bed but I left as she was shouting at Auntie Ro and I don't like shouting. I came back later and slept on her bed as usual, daring not even to meaow. confused Anyways, Mommmi's purrsonality should right itself withn a day or too---if not, I am going to run away with Kittyman to Australia. Mommi is beYOND grumpy; she is acting a bit weird; couldn't recognize her car in the drive-way and is having trouble spellling. However her headache is gone, at least. this is the third head injury she has had, one was in a thre car crash years ago.shock If she is not careful her brain will get mushier than it already is. big laugh (oops, couldn't help myself. Anyways, we hope everyone had a happy New Year celebration. Mommi and Auntie Ro do not go out on New Year's anymore; too much crazy drunk drivers.
Happy New Year everyone! party

Edited by author Mon Jan 3, '11 5:22am PST

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Tue Jan 4, '11 1:22am PST 
Oh, we are so sorry to hear this. What did your Mommy hit her head on anyways? She must rest and eat candy and she will be all better soon. little angel Daddy says his brain is probably way to big for his head and that's where he gets all these great ideas from.shockeeknaughty We don't have the heart to tell him any different.big grin We didn't do anything either for New Years eve; Daddy had to work until 9 that evening and he watched a bunch f Twilight Zones on SyFy as they always run a two day marathon of them. cheer

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm feeling reflective and thankful as well.little angel

Edited by author Tue Jan 4, '11 1:26am PST

HMPH!

Purred: Tue Jan 4, '11 5:04am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh Your Daddy. Well, Mommi hit her head on the floor outside her bedroom. She doesn't remember much of it, which is typical of a concussion. It seems to her that she got out of bed and went sailing across the room and *smack*! went her head, face down, on the floor. She felt her brain hit her forhead and bounce back and hit the back of her skull.shock No lie. Auntie Ro used to work with head injured folks rehabilitation and said this is called a "coup contra coup" injury.thinking (Sounds like something the people of Uganda may be plotting any moment.--- Kittyman. Send my love to Sasha) ANYWAY, she has no idea what made her go flying the moment she got out of bed. It could've been pajama-caught-toe, but she has no idea, except it may have had something to do with aliens.shock Her eyes got swolen and her forehead swelled and jolly Auntie Ro said Mommi looked like that Klingon or whatever he was on Star Trek. Oh, please! shrug The doctor said it was good the sweeling went outward because if it swelled inwardly Mommi would be in trouble.thinking ANYway...all's well that ends well, and Mommi 's head hurts even as we speak and the typewriter screeen is WAY to bright and they should invent one that one can turn down the glare on. (Daisy Mae, can you work on that?)
Oh, right this moment I feel fed-up with Mommi's gritching.naughty Uh-oh, that was the wrong move.....Speaking of candy, there is not near enough of it. Mommi has been craving chocolate and Auntie Ro got her three measly feros rochet, or whatever they are. Mommi said she would like a whole box of them please. I'm telling you, Mommi's so irritable and crabby it is unabideable, and she won't even edit her posts! Oh, and send my love to Tasha.kissing

Edited by author Tue Jan 4, '11 5:11am PST

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 2:09am PST 
I t was probably one of them hardwood floors too.....ouch. Well, just tell her to rest and she'll be fine soon. But if you see her scribbling odd mathematical formulas and things this could have activated a rapid jump in her IQ and she may be even now solving complex problems and solving the speed of light problem.cheercheercheer

HMPH!

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 6:02am PST 
Mommi took Calculus six (6!) times at the university and couldn't get past integral differentiation.thinking Purrhaps she should try it now. U fiyvt dhe viyk fi ut utm yjiygj. Mommi, please let me type.confusedthinking

Ober, ein glas bier, bitte. (*sigh* That was German for Waiter, a glass of bier please.shrug)

ANGEL ZOEY"WE MISS YOU BABY"

ZOEY

Purred: Fri Jan 7, '11 1:50am PST 
Integral differentiation? Sounds like trying to shift a three speed on the column to me. naughty

And if it's no trouble could you order me a Jack and a beer-back please.shock

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Fri Jan 7, '11 5:31am PST 
Exactly. laugh out loud As for the Jack and beer, Mommi tried some once a couple times and *whooo*! that stuff'll make your toes crinkle, which if your Daddy's toes are crinkled that is why. So Mommi (years ago, this was) settled on Windsor Canadain (*blech*) and was a canadian whiskey drinking fool for awhile. She got that out of her system and can hardly stand the thought of hard liquour. Today Mommi awoke with what feels like the flu, caught no doubt by one of the homeless folk we are boarding. Mommi and Ro hired them on to work on the house and garage for their board----they are a bit like Mutt and Jeff. One of them is very dislexic and is illiterate; the other one is cute. He is mysterious, however, and seems to be a fugitive running from the law. We have known the one for years; the other is his sidekick.confused Well,
so far so good, they act respectful and one WASHES DISHES cloud 9 and the other one can cook, after a fashion. Last night he cooked some commodity pork he had rounded up somewhere, and Mommi said, "You know, James, that is pig's eyes and snouts, but let's eat it!" as he was barbecuing it. He gave Joe a teeny amount as Joe seems to be of delicate stomach again lately, which strikes fear in our hearts as this could mean his kidnyes are getting worse, but we are remaining positive and we know yalls are purring for him. Oh! Mommi found a half a beer in das fridge this a.m., and decided to drink it as she feels flu-some. shockeek Also Mommi has beens studiying German on line and is driving us all round the bend with stuff like "Mocht dich mein freund Paul verstollen" or something....guess her brain is working, but for all we know she is speaking gibberish.
I feel sleepy today, so I will go back to bed.cloud 9 *snozzz..*

Edited by author Fri Jan 7, '11 5:34am PST

ANGEL ZOEY"WE MISS YOU BABY"

ZOEY

Purred: Sat Jan 8, '11 2:35am PST 
I feel like my soul is learning. And I'm a little sleepy too.smilekitty

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sat Jan 8, '11 4:44pm PST 
I was feeling sad. Then I moved on to a transitional phase. Then I stuck on feeling like curling up in my box and hiding my head. I'm still stuck there. I think Meowmie wants to join me.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Jan 8, '11 10:56pm PST 
You'll be okay, Miss Daisy's....these things come and go for Daddy too.

I'm always sleepy.smilekitty

(Page 2 of 270: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]