♥ New members post here! ♥

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Dec 1, '10 1:00pm PST 
Ooopsie, I almost missed this thread. I am BooBoo, Queen of Everything and the Best Snugglekit ever. I love to talk, velcro myself onto my Meowma, and supervise all activities in the home. I am 14 years old, and going strong even if I am an Old Beast. (meowma here--BooBoo could stand to lose a few) I am currently an onlycat, but Meowma says I have to get a new friend soon. We live in Georgia in a little shack.

KIBBLES

Purred: Sat Dec 18, '10 7:06pm PST 
Hi Howard and group. My name is Kibbles and I'm from Maryland. I love TURKEY and I get along with all my brofurs and sisfur. I have 17 of them. I love my family.wave

FRANCIS

Purred: Sat Dec 18, '10 7:08pm PST 
Hi my name is Francis. Kibbles is my brofur. Yep we do have 18 cats. I am the clown of the house. I get into stuff. I love to chase my sisfurs up and down the hall. I love Catster and I can't wait to trade something in this group. wave

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 4:42pm PST 
Hi, I'm Hazel Lucy and when mom's feeling ok, I test and approve the Tranquility Blankets, Hats and Scarves she makes for cats, dogs, and humans. All the money goes to pay for my insulin & vet bills, and my sub-q fluid supplies.

♥Skippy Skipster&hearts

Mr. Bright Eyes

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 12:58pm PST 
Hi, my name is Skippy, my full name is Skippy Skipster. I'm 1 and half years old. I have a brofur his name is Riley.
Mommy calls me her lover boy! red face

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Sun Feb 27, '11 6:17pm PST 
Hi! My name is Felix and I live with my mom in Texas. I'm 11 years old snd enjoy snuggling in Mom's lap and helping her with chores (Mom calls it getting in the middle of whatever she's doing). big grin

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 1:16pm PST 
Hi! My name is Biscuit and I'm a Guardian Angel to many.

This group looks like fun and may even help us out since my mom found out she's losing her job in Mid April. She just got a new sewing machine but hasn't sewn for years! She used to make pet clothing/beds/and toys but she's probably pretty out of practice mol!

Glad to meet you all
wave

~Biscuit

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Mar 8, '11 8:17pm PST 
Biscuit, Meowma picked up sewing again after getting laid off too; after over 25 years she didn't even have to think how to thread it. I guess it's kind of like riding a bike. To start she had a free, really awful 40 year old badly maintained machine that she got free, but actually enjoyed itr enough she has a new one now. EnjoY!

Bastet

Pet me! :)

Purred: Sat Apr 16, '11 5:58pm PST 
Hi all. I'm in NC and am 12 years old this year and still going strong. I lost my friend Osiris to the Rainbow Bridge last year, but mommy and I are hanging in there.

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 6:19pm PST 
Hi Bastetwavewave

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3