♥ New members post here! ♥

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 9:42pm PST 
New members, please post here! Spare 5 minutes and tell us a little about yourself.

Eclipse

Dance- With- Me

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 10:22pm PST 
I'm a Kansas cat. I have a sisfur and a new brofur. He's a bit annoying cause he's so friendly. But my sis treats me alright I guess. Been on Catster for quite a few months. I like to hang out with furiends. I'm a bit crazy, but not bad. Good to meet you Howard and anxious to meet some new furiends.wave

MAMA

I love- my son

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 10:34pm PST 
Meowlo! I'm Penny! Good to meet you. I am a tortie and I am happy to meet furs all the time. I have a son Tabby Little and he is already a year old. You can read my story on my page. I like tearing up paper towel rolls and I am very friendly for a cat that spent her first 2 years outside my house. But I'm indoors now and I don't want to go back outside, it's too scary. Anyway, I am a happy cat. Thank you Howard for inviting me here.big grin

Cassie

Miss Priss

Purred: Tue Oct 12, '10 9:47am PST 
Hi! I`m Cassie & I live in New York with my 1 fursis and 3 furbrothers & our doggie brofur Sterling. We get to travel a lot in our moving home but I like our big house betterwave

Jewel

brat cat

Purred: Tue Oct 12, '10 9:50am PST 
Hi I`m Jewelwave I`m a Torti with tortitudelaugh out loud and have 1 sisfur Cassie and 3 kitty brofurs KitKat, Simon, & Saber & our doggie brofur Sterling. Thank You Howard for inviting ussmile

Kit Kat

Purred: Tue Oct 12, '10 9:53am PST 
Hi, I`m KitKatwave I`m a Brilliant Orange cat and the oldest now of our family and I have a big job keeping the young kits in linewink We hope to catch up with old furfriends and new ones now that our typist is starting to spend more time inside!

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Oct 12, '10 4:12pm PST 
Hi Eveyone
wavewave
I am the youngest kitty in my family and always iinvestigating everything, playing and my favorite hobby of watching the birds and having some treats!!

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Wed Oct 13, '10 6:56am PST 
Meowlo! This is a furry pawsome idea! I am Morgan the Pirate Gato, and my swabie makes Morgan's Beds on Etsy. All the money goes to pay for my insulin & vet bills - cause I'm a very unusual Gato.

My whole cat furmily joined - Apache, Amigo, Lakoda and our baby sister Willow. She's my chief quality control officer now, and she even has her own product line called Willow's Worms.

Purrs & Bonks

Morgan

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 5:12pm PST 
Hi Morgan
wavewave

pumpkin

found a forever- home in- fords,nj

Purred: Thu Oct 28, '10 4:04pm PST 
I,m from new jersey and married to morgan.We have two month old twins.A boy jason john and a girl mitzy.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3